11th Car Rally for the Blind 2018
Are you the kind who likes to drive around ? Do you like to rally? Do you like to support the cause of people with disability? If yes, how would you like to get behind the wheels, this time driving for a cause??
The Rotary Bangalore Abilities group is teaming with 90 Degrees to organize a rally.
The exciting thing here is that the ones driving wouldn't actually know where they are going and how!! The ones navigating would be people with Visual Impairment. They will have the route map and will be helping you route it all out. Exciting isn't it ? So not just will you be driving with someone with visual impairment, but you will also be championing a cause here!
If any of the above appeals to you and you have a car,then please register with us by sending a WhatsApp message.
Do support us as we try to break many a myth that surrounds disability. The onus is on us to ensure that your Sunday is well spent!!!
Entry fee is Rs. 2750 per car. Send the fee in favour of 90degrees at: Account Number: 6422281998
Branch: Indian Bank, Bannerghatta Road
Account type: Current
IFSC Code: IDIB000B181
(Please mention your name at the comments line so that we could identify you)
- Starts on: Sunday, 05 Aug 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 05 Aug 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Vega City Mall
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Rotary Bangalore, Abilities
- Organizer Phone: 6361668325
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 #AutismPower - Five takeaways from a run with Varun Sawant by Vineet Saraiwala
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News