Ride with ABBF - Mutha Down
Adventures Beyond Barriers is organizing free inclusive supported rides on weekends leading up to our Manali to Khardungla Expedition in mid-August 2018. These rides happen in and around Pune, and are open for all the cyclists. Rides start at 5:45am at Panchavati, Pashan.
The 28th July ride is from Pashan to Mutha Down and back.
Use the link given in the tickets section to sign up for our rides. This helps us plan the support better.
Please pass it on to your cyclist friends. Your enthusiasm encourages our disabled friends to join as well.
- Starts on: Saturday, 28 Jul 2018 at 05:45 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 28 Jul 2018 at 12:00 PM
- City: Pune
- Location: Bavdhan
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Adventures Beyond Barriers
- Organizer Phone: 7620482267
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.adventuresbeyondbarriers.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Events February 17, 2019 Skills Development Transition Program
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019