Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
July 28, 2018
Hello Newzhook readers! We are here with the most trending stories of the week.
The blind cricket team did the country proud again and beat Sri Lanka in blind cricket T-20 series. Deaf chess champion Suman Prabhu asks
why government is indifferent to disabled sportspersons.
A silent march was taken out in Mumbai this week as a mark of protest against the rape of 11 year old deaf girl in Chennai. The march was organised by the members of Maharashtra Deaf Community.
The 'No-confidence' motion against Modi government failed but Rahul Gandhi grabbed the lime light by hugging the Prime minister.
NewzHook's series on Disability Pension Schemes has received a massive response from our readers. We will continue to bring more information about disability rights and benefits for our readers in the future.
Debut film of late actor Sridevi's daughter Janhvi, 'Dhadak' was released last week and has done good business. Freshers Ishaan Khatter and Janhvi Kapoor have been much liked by the audience.
Technology is making life easier! Uni is the world's 1st tech to convert sign language into spoken language in real time!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 Shubhajit aims to enter history books as first double arm amputee to complete Bengaluru-Ladakh bike ride
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 #AutismPower - Five takeaways from a run with Varun Sawant by Vineet Saraiwala
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News