Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
July 28, 2018
Hello Newzhook readers! We are here with the most trending stories of the week.
The blind cricket team did the country proud again and beat Sri Lanka in blind cricket T-20 series. Deaf chess champion Suman Prabhu asks
why government is indifferent to disabled sportspersons.
A silent march was taken out in Mumbai this week as a mark of protest against the rape of 11 year old deaf girl in Chennai. The march was organised by the members of Maharashtra Deaf Community.
The 'No-confidence' motion against Modi government failed but Rahul Gandhi grabbed the lime light by hugging the Prime minister.
NewzHook's series on Disability Pension Schemes has received a massive response from our readers. We will continue to bring more information about disability rights and benefits for our readers in the future.
Debut film of late actor Sridevi's daughter Janhvi, 'Dhadak' was released last week and has done good business. Freshers Ishaan Khatter and Janhvi Kapoor have been much liked by the audience.
Technology is making life easier! Uni is the world's 1st tech to convert sign language into spoken language in real time!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 New study highlights importance of educating & training for children with autism
- Headlines June 22, 2019 India deploys warships in view of US-Iran conflict
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 United Kingdom government grants visa to blind Indian musicians, reverses earlier order
- Accessibility June 24, 2019 Buttons 2 Button is an adaptive clothing idea straight from a mom's heart
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked June 26, 2019 Nationwide contest seeks to unearth and showcase talented blind cooks
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Aussie player Steve Smith praises Virat
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Finance Minister to present budget on 5 July
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Rahul Gandhi firm on quitting as Congress chief
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Panel to review ‘One Nation, One Election’ plan
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News