Dance Under Metro - Freedom Fest
Festival Under metro!! Its time to dance openly under a meertro station. Namma Metro is hosting Bangalore's unique Dance Festival - Freedom Fest.
Namma Metro Bangalore & Smileys are once more creating a magic!! Tandav is back and we have now a Festival with a Twist!!
Freedom Fest is a desi street dance festival for all who want to dance to the local tunes of India. And yes its a product of Tandav and is inclusive to persons with disability and all.
This August 15th let dance our freedom out to make India Inclusive by supporting the biggest cause of the decade.
- Social Dance +Step of Inclusion
- Flash Mob +Campaigns
Freedom Fest is going to mark history on the ocassion 7th Birthday of Smileys as India's only Bollywood dance festival, which is inclusive.
This event is powered by Tandav and supported by Enable India & Enable Community
Participants can contribute in fundraising by buying "Smiley Tickets" for Rs.200 (optional) at the venue to encourage such initiatives in future as well!
- Starts on: Wednesday, 15 Aug 2018 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 15 Aug 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Bangalore Santhe - Vivekananda Metro
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: Smileys
- Organizer Phone: 9739038542
- Organizer Website: http://www.smileysindia.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News