Sports Activity for Children with Special Needs
Sports/ Physical Exercises, activities play a very important role in the physical. social, emotional well being & development of a child having special needs.
Sensing this need & lack of such centres in the North part of Mumbai, we are glad to announce a new initiative in this area.
ChildRaise in association with Blossom Disability Foundation will be starting Sports Activities for Children with Special Needs from August on Mondays & Fridays.
Our first session will be on 3rd August.
Fee: 3000/- for 8 sessions of two hours each! Sponsorship for underprivileged students.
- Starts on: Friday, 03 Aug 2018 at 05:00 PM
- Ends on: Friday, 03 Aug 2018 at 07:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Jaldevi Niwas Ground
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: ChildRaise Trust
- Organizer Phone: 9820256731
- Organizer Website: http://www.childraise.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019