Sports Activity for Children with Special Needs
Sports/ Physical Exercises, activities play a very important role in the physical. social, emotional well being & development of a child having special needs.
Sensing this need & lack of such centres in the North part of Mumbai, we are glad to announce a new initiative in this area.
ChildRaise in association with Blossom Disability Foundation will be starting Sports Activities for Children with Special Needs from August on Mondays & Fridays.
Our first session will be on 3rd August.
Fee: 3000/- for 8 sessions of two hours each! Sponsorship for underprivileged students.
- Starts on: Friday, 03 Aug 2018 at 05:00 PM
- Ends on: Friday, 03 Aug 2018 at 07:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Jaldevi Niwas Ground
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: ChildRaise Trust
- Organizer Phone: 9820256731
- Organizer Website: http://www.childraise.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 What Good Are We? - Guest column by Arun Dua
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Understanding Stimming
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News