Sports Activity for Children with Special Needs
Sports/ Physical Exercises, activities play a very important role in the physical. social, emotional well being & development of a child having special needs.
Sensing this need & lack of such centres in the North part of Mumbai, we are glad to announce a new initiative in this area.
ChildRaise in association with Blossom Disability Foundation will be starting Sports Activities for Children with Special Needs from August on Mondays & Fridays.
Our first session will be on 3rd August.
Fee: 3000/- for 8 sessions of two hours each! Sponsorship for underprivileged students.
- Starts on: Friday, 03 Aug 2018 at 05:00 PM
- Ends on: Friday, 03 Aug 2018 at 07:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Jaldevi Niwas Ground
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: ChildRaise Trust
- Organizer Phone: 9820256731
- Organizer Website: http://www.childraise.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment June 17, 2019 SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
- Headlines June 19, 2019 6 jawans injured in terror strike in Pulwama
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
- Education June 19, 2019 Parents, special educators group files RTI into status of inclusive education in Kerala
- Events June 17, 2019 Indian Freedom Struggle through a musical play
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 These school kids show all the potential of making it big in the world of art
- Technology June 20, 2019 #TechThursdays - Flexmo, a one-of-its-kind crutch, is engineered for all terrain types
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News