SENS: A Special Show for Special Minds
For the first time in India, we bring you - SENS, A Special Show For Special Minds.
A sensory friendly show designed for individuals with special needs, SENS provides a unique movie experience where sound levels are turned down and the lights are turned up.
Join us to create history! Jungle Book is the inaugural SENS show. For the first time in India a regular show designed for children and adults with special needs. Bookings open on Wednesday,1st August
Book online at www.spicinemas.in or on the SPI Cinemas app available for iOS & Android or directly at the ticket counter. Price of tickets-Rs 184.06 and online charges Rs 30 per tkt.
SENS is the first-of-its-kind in India and will showcase sensory-friendly screenings of popular movies, in order to offer a comfortable and adaptive moviegoing experience for individuals with special needs and their families. Features of this show include:
● Dimmed lights throughout the duration of the show
● Lowered sound levels
● Unrestricted movement and chatter within the screen
● A longer intermission
For patrons feeling overwhelmed, there will also be a break-space to help them calm down. Additionally, keeping their dietary restrictions in mind, the concessions menu will offer specially curated sugar-free, gluten-free and casein-free foods.
Take a look for more Info : file:///C:/Users/Diko/Downloads/SENS%20Press%20Release%20(1).pdf
- Starts on: Sunday, 05 Aug 2018 at 10:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 05 Aug 2018 at 01:30 PM
- City: Coimbatore and Chennai
- Location: Sathyam Cinemas in Chennai and The Cinema in Coimbatore
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: SPI Cinemas
- Organizer Phone: 044-42244224
- Organizer Website: https://www.spicinemas.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Disabled people are routine targets of abuse by Indian politicians despite laws banning this
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Mammootty watches latest film 'Peranbu' with disabled kids at Kochi theatre
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi launches mega poll rally in U.P
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Get-hooked February 9, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News