Self Help Course for Children & Young Adults with Special Needs
The Coloured Zebra, an organization for children and young adults with special needs, is starting a self-help. The course is aimed at making them more independent by teaching Activities Of Daily Life (ADL), including basic culinary skills, use of home appliances, home management, etiquette and social skills.
We will be conducting these classes in small batches of maximum five students. Personal attention with 2:1 student teacher ratio.
The course duration is three months!
- Starts on: Monday, 20 Aug 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Monday, 19 Nov 2018 at 06:05 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Old Rajinder Nagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: The Coloured Zebra
- Organizer Phone: 9212036170, 8800104902
- Organizer Website: https://thecolouredzebra.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 7, 2018 Paris bus driver becomes social media darling for standing up for disabled passenger
- Get-hooked November 12, 2018 Some activities for children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Education November 14, 2018 Understanding the Learning Disability - Dyslexia
- Headlines November 8, 2018 Yogi Adityanath announces plans to build Ram statue in Ayodhya
- Events November 8, 2018 South India Level Blind Volleyball Tournament 2018
- Headlines November 7, 2018 Protests intensifies as Sabarimala opens for monthly puja
- Get-hooked November 13, 2018 Some shopping tips for blind people
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 8, 2018
Events November 12, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 10, 2018