Self Help Course for Children & Young Adults with Special Needs
The Coloured Zebra, an organization for children and young adults with special needs, is starting a self-help. The course is aimed at making them more independent by teaching Activities Of Daily Life (ADL), including basic culinary skills, use of home appliances, home management, etiquette and social skills.
We will be conducting these classes in small batches of maximum five students. Personal attention with 2:1 student teacher ratio.
The course duration is three months!
- Starts on: Monday, 20 Aug 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Monday, 19 Nov 2018 at 06:05 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Old Rajinder Nagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: The Coloured Zebra
- Organizer Phone: 9212036170, 8800104902
- Organizer Website: https://thecolouredzebra.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 26, 2019 PM Modi biopic earns 3 crore
- Headlines May 22, 2019 PM Modi pays tribute to Rajiv Gandhi on death anniversary
- Accessibility May 23, 2019 Curated tours, sign language interpreters planned in Kerala as part of Barrier Free Tourism project
- Get-hooked May 26, 2019 #BeingMom - Pratibha Bhatnagar shows us why mothers are such champions
- Headlines May 24, 2019 World leaders congratulate PM Modi
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Madras High Court bench slams Medical Council of India guidelines as biased against disabled medical aspirants
- Get-hooked May 27, 2019 The thrills & chills of being a showstopper - Guest column by Simran Chawla
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News