Self Help Course for Children & Young Adults with Special Needs
The Coloured Zebra, an organization for children and young adults with special needs, is starting a self-help. The course is aimed at making them more independent by teaching Activities Of Daily Life (ADL), including basic culinary skills, use of home appliances, home management, etiquette and social skills.
We will be conducting these classes in small batches of maximum five students. Personal attention with 2:1 student teacher ratio.
The course duration is three months!
- Starts on: Monday, 20 Aug 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Monday, 19 Nov 2018 at 06:05 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Old Rajinder Nagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: The Coloured Zebra
- Organizer Phone: 9212036170, 8800104902
- Organizer Website: https://thecolouredzebra.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked March 18, 2019 No disability can come in the way of Swapna’s passion for art
- Headlines March 21, 2019 Nirav Modi arrested in London
- Events March 20, 2019 4th National Blind Football Tournament
- Get-hooked March 23, 2019 Disabled people share uncomfortable encounters on social media with hash tag #AbledsAreWeird
- Events March 20, 2019 1st ODI National Zone Cricket Championship for Deaf
- Get-hooked March 22, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines March 16, 2019 Bangladesh cricketers escaped terror attack closely
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News