Self Help Course for Children & Young Adults with Special Needs
The Coloured Zebra, an organization for children and young adults with special needs, is starting a self-help. The course is aimed at making them more independent by teaching Activities Of Daily Life (ADL), including basic culinary skills, use of home appliances, home management, etiquette and social skills.
We will be conducting these classes in small batches of maximum five students. Personal attention with 2:1 student teacher ratio.
The course duration is three months!
- Starts on: Monday, 20 Aug 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Monday, 19 Nov 2018 at 06:05 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Old Rajinder Nagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: The Coloured Zebra
- Organizer Phone: 9212036170, 8800104902
- Organizer Website: https://thecolouredzebra.com/