Self Help Course for Children & Young Adults with Special Needs
The Coloured Zebra, an organization for children and young adults with special needs, is starting a self-help. The course is aimed at making them more independent by teaching Activities Of Daily Life (ADL), including basic culinary skills, use of home appliances, home management, etiquette and social skills.
We will be conducting these classes in small batches of maximum five students. Personal attention with 2:1 student teacher ratio.
The course duration is three months!
- Starts on: Monday, 20 Aug 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Monday, 19 Nov 2018 at 06:05 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Old Rajinder Nagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: The Coloured Zebra
- Organizer Phone: 9212036170, 8800104902
- Organizer Website: https://thecolouredzebra.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility January 24, 2019 Disability groups fume over Supreme Court order on "reasonable sight, hearing, speech faculties" for judicial officer
- Technology January 20, 2019 Assistive technologies help children with Down syndrome. Here's how
- Get-hooked January 21, 2019 Some things to not tell a disabled person when you meet online
- Accessibility January 22, 2019 From ground up to policy level, Multiple Sclerosis Society of India speaks for patients
- Headlines January 24, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi joins politics, gets key role
- Headlines January 17, 2019 Tributes for Dhoni after great show against Australia
- Accessibility January 24, 2019 Paytm modifies app to make it accessible for blind, low vision users
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News