Inclusive screening of ‘Sanju’ in Delhi for visually impaired audience
Ranbir Kapoor starrer ‘Sanju’ has become one of the most successful movies of Indian cinema within a month of its release.
The movie was released on 29 June and has earned more than 337 crore rupees despite competition from various other new releases.
Today a special screening of the film will be held for visually impaired people at PVR Plaza Connaught Place, New Delhi.
The show will be inclusive for the blind audience as the screening will have audio description through ‘XL Cinema application’ in the theatre.
The inclusive screening of ‘Sanju’ will also be attended by the members from Ministry of Social Justice and Employment and Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
Sanju is one of those rare films that get critical praise along with box office success. The film is based on the life of actor Sanjay Dutt and has been written and directed by Rajkumar Hirani.
The movie has been praised for the performance of lead actor Ranbir and other cast members such as Paresh Rawal, Manisha Koirala, Vicky Kaushal, Sonam Kapoor and Dia Mirza amongst others.
Watch in Sign Language
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
- Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
February 17, 2019
- #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Events February 17, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe- Session 3
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
- Parasports February 12, 2019 Indian disabled cricket team gets invite from Pakistan
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019