Inclusive screening of ‘Sanju’ in Delhi for visually impaired audience
August 1, 2018
Ranbir Kapoor starrer 'Sanju' has become one of the most successful movies of Indian cinema within a month of its release.
The movie was released on 29 June and has earned more than 337 crore rupees despite competition from various other new releases.
Today a special screening of the film will be held for visually impaired people at PVR Plaza Connaught Place, New Delhi.
The show will be inclusive for the blind audience as the screening will have audio description through 'XL Cinema application' in the theatre.
The inclusive screening of 'Sanju' will also be attended by the members from Ministry of Social Justice and Employment and Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
Sanju is one of those rare films that get critical praise along with box office success. The film is based on the life of actor Sanjay Dutt and has been written and directed by Rajkumar Hirani.
The movie has been praised for the performance of lead actor Ranbir and other cast members such as Paresh Rawal, Manisha Koirala, Vicky Kaushal, Sonam Kapoor and Dia Mirza amongst others.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Accessibility April 21, 2019 Kozhikode Collectorate introduces facilities for accessible elections
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 #AutismPower - Julia's family feature all through April on popular show Sesame Street
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News