Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
August 4, 2018
Hello readers! Another week went by and a lot has happened in the world around us! Here is a quick recap of the trending stories on NewzHook this week.
For cricket lovers there is a special series coming up this year. India-Pakistan blind cricket series will be played in November.
Paralympian Deepa Malik is to compete in discus & javelin events at Asian Para Games.
The sustained rape and abuse of a deaf teenager in Chennai by 17 men continues to move hearts across India. In Maharashtra and Assam and Delhi protests were held by disabled people and activists demanding tougher laws.
Meanwhile in Chennai the family of the deaf child expressed their pain at being blamed for what the girl went through.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Providing service with care & compassion is the mantra for Walktors At Home
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Church in Ireland cancels invite to priest for comparing kids with autism to animals
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Headlines June 11, 2019 PM says Rahul yet to recover from poll loss
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News