Call for Volunteers - XVIII World Congress of the World Federation of the Deaf
Calling all volunteers!
Come and be an important part of the World Congress; meet people from around the world and learn new things!
Get involved! Become a volunteer at the XVIII WFD World Congress!
But hurry! The deadline is 30 September 2018!
Criteria to apply are as follows:
You must be over 18 years of age. You must know LSF and/or International Sign. You must be available for the entire time you are assigned to be on-duty. You must have your own financial resources for travel, food and accommodation. If you wish to apply, please complete the application before 30 September 2018.
You will be notified by November 2018 if your application is accepted. In the event it is accepted, a volunteer agreement will be signed between you and the Organisers (FNSF).
Please note that no financial compensation will be offered. In return for services rendered, FNSF will provide approved volunteers with the following:
Lunch during scheduled work days. A ‘VOLUNTEER’ t-shirt to be worn when on-duty. An official congress bag. Access to the Exhibition and Congress sessions when off-duty.
- Starts on: Monday, 30 Jul 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 30 Sep 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: France
- Location: WFD2019 c/o MCI, 25 rue Anatole
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: World Federation of the Deaf Regional Secretariat for Asia
- Organizer Phone: +33 (0)1 70 39 35 52
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.wfdeafrsa.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Cherish your life with all its unique flaws and blessings- My Take by Sundari Sivasubbu, Author
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Patients find centre stage in competencies aimed to develop disability-inclusive compassionate care
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Valentine’s Day plans - NewzHook readers share some ideas
- Events February 12, 2019 World Women's Day
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News