Dignity Session by Silver Linings
Silver Linings invites all Girls from various streams and age groups to attend the upcoming dignity session.
The topic is stress management and emotional health.
The session will include an open-heart discussion, games and activities.
Silver Linings Shiksha educates and trains visually impaired girls and also has hostel ficility for small visually impaired girls. We work towards mainstreaming from as early as possible, hence, our blind children go to mainstream schools!
- Starts on: Saturday, 11 Aug 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 11 Aug 2018 at 04:00 PM
- City: Delhi
- Location: Silver Linings Siksha,A-1155,Above Royal spice restaurant, Mayur Vihar phase-3
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Silver- Linings
- Organizer Phone: 09871701646
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.silver-linings.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Pakistan
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Aussie player Steve Smith praises Virat Kohli
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Sustainable, eco-friendly vocational training for disabled adults, the Aarambh way
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News