Dignity Session by Silver Linings
Silver Linings invites all Girls from various streams and age groups to attend the upcoming dignity session.
The topic is stress management and emotional health.
The session will include an open-heart discussion, games and activities.
Silver Linings Shiksha educates and trains visually impaired girls and also has hostel ficility for small visually impaired girls. We work towards mainstreaming from as early as possible, hence, our blind children go to mainstream schools!
- Starts on: Saturday, 11 Aug 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 11 Aug 2018 at 04:00 PM
- City: Delhi
- Location: Silver Linings Siksha,A-1155,Above Royal spice restaurant, Mayur Vihar phase-3
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Silver- Linings
- Organizer Phone: 09871701646
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.silver-linings.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Annual Rendezvous event of Headway Foundation is an occasion to honour disabled achievers
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Accessibility February 11, 2019 Citizen activism pays off, gurdwara in East Delhi takes steps to make worship accessible for all
- Events February 12, 2019 Workshop on Advancing Your Interpreting Skills
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019