On the eve of 72nd Indian Independence Day
August 14, 2018
We Indians are about to enter the 72nd year of being an independent nation tomorrow.
Since our independence from the British in 1947, India has been moving steadily on the path of becoming a strong and economically stable country.
The process has been a little slower than it should have been and we are still trying to figure out the priorities that a country needs to set to make its citizens happier.
On the eve of our Independence Day, NewzHook wishes to congratulate and thank our readers for completing another year of a glorious relationship. We promise to keep our commitment of being a user friendly, accessible and inclusive website.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education June 21, 2019 American College in Madurai introduces disability studies in syllabus
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Best friends Mary Vincy & Mary Jiya shares their success mantras
- Get-hooked June 24, 2019 Children feel like superheroes in this lovely photoshoot initiative started by American couple
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Introduction of a wheelchair ramp might not be just what disability rights groups in Chennai asked for
- Get-hooked June 26, 2019 Nationwide contest seeks to unearth and showcase talented blind cooks
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Panel to review ‘One Nation, One Election’ plan
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Snehankit Helpline for visually impaired students is helping them shine in academics
- Headlines June 26, 2019 11 arrested in Jharkhand lynching case
- Get-hooked June 20, 2019 Nandavanam centre is changing lives of disabled kids with a blend of tradition & compassion
- Headlines June 22, 2019 India deploys warships in view of US-Iran conflict
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News