On the eve of 72nd Indian Independence Day
August 14, 2018
We Indians are about to enter the 72nd year of being an independent nation tomorrow.
Since our independence from the British in 1947, India has been moving steadily on the path of becoming a strong and economically stable country.
The process has been a little slower than it should have been and we are still trying to figure out the priorities that a country needs to set to make its citizens happier.
On the eve of our Independence Day, NewzHook wishes to congratulate and thank our readers for completing another year of a glorious relationship. We promise to keep our commitment of being a user friendly, accessible and inclusive website.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 Shubhajit aims to enter history books as first double arm amputee to complete Bengaluru-Ladakh bike ride
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News