Barot Valley Trekking and Nature Specially for Deaf
BilllionAbles is organizing an epic trip of Barot Valley from 1 Sep to 3rd Sep. 2018 specially for Deaf. An exciting road trip , camping , trekking and more in the magic valley. We will offer all the possible facilities amid natural beauty in an affordable price.
From breakfast to dinner and from small rest to starry night in the valley is all set already, you just forget about that, we are here to care you.
The whole trip is 3 days and 2 nights. We will be leaving on Friday night 31 Aug from Delhi (Kashmiri gate ) at 6.pm and will reach on 1 sep in the valley, and journey begins.
All three days have different awesome locations for getting the lively experience of the valley. Come, join and get the more magical and unforgettable moments with Us.
- Starts on: Friday, 31 Aug 2018 at 06:00 PM
- Ends on: Monday, 03 Sep 2018 at 08:00 PM
- City: Barot Valley
- Location: Himachal Pradesh
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Billionables
- Organizer Phone: 8800510866
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.billionables.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Cherish your life with all its unique flaws and blessings- My Take by Sundari Sivasubbu, Author
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events February 17, 2019 Meraki – Where Art Exceeds Artists
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019