Barot Valley Trekking and Nature Specially for Deaf
BilllionAbles is organizing an epic trip of Barot Valley from 1 Sep to 3rd Sep. 2018 specially for Deaf. An exciting road trip , camping , trekking and more in the magic valley. We will offer all the possible facilities amid natural beauty in an affordable price.
From breakfast to dinner and from small rest to starry night in the valley is all set already, you just forget about that, we are here to care you.
The whole trip is 3 days and 2 nights. We will be leaving on Friday night 31 Aug from Delhi (Kashmiri gate ) at 6.pm and will reach on 1 sep in the valley, and journey begins.
All three days have different awesome locations for getting the lively experience of the valley. Come, join and get the more magical and unforgettable moments with Us.
- Starts on: Friday, 31 Aug 2018 at 06:00 PM
- Ends on: Monday, 03 Sep 2018 at 08:00 PM
- City: Barot Valley
- Location: Himachal Pradesh
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Billionables
- Organizer Phone: 8800510866
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.billionables.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 17, 2019 Pakistan opens airspace after 140 days
- Events July 18, 2019 Exclusive Job Fair For Differently Abled
- Accessibility July 15, 2019 Western Railways’ monsoon helpdesks for disabled people, elderly are a winning idea
- Events July 14, 2019 Masti Time: Come share your stories
- Get-hooked July 18, 2019 Trolled for a disability, UPSC topper Ira Singhal highlights need for inclusive education
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Karnataka government trust vote on Thursday
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Saswati Singh's efforts to empower people with disabilities takes off as Nav Prerna Foundation
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News