Barot Valley Trekking and Nature Specially for Deaf
BilllionAbles is organizing an epic trip of Barot Valley from 1 Sep to 3rd Sep. 2018 specially for Deaf. An exciting road trip , camping , trekking and more in the magic valley. We will offer all the possible facilities amid natural beauty in an affordable price.
From breakfast to dinner and from small rest to starry night in the valley is all set already, you just forget about that, we are here to care you.
The whole trip is 3 days and 2 nights. We will be leaving on Friday night 31 Aug from Delhi (Kashmiri gate ) at 6.pm and will reach on 1 sep in the valley, and journey begins.
All three days have different awesome locations for getting the lively experience of the valley. Come, join and get the more magical and unforgettable moments with Us.
- Starts on: Friday, 31 Aug 2018 at 06:00 PM
- Ends on: Monday, 03 Sep 2018 at 08:00 PM
- City: Barot Valley
- Location: Himachal Pradesh
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Billionables
- Organizer Phone: 8800510866
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.billionables.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News