uSound app for people with hearing difficulties
uSound is an smartphone application that has been designed especially for people who have hearing difficulties. The app helps to improve the hearing capabilities of the users.
The app is easy to use and can be downloaded on an android or ios smartphone.
Below are the simple steps for using uSound
• The first step is to download the app and then connect your earphones to the phone.
• The next step is to do a simple hearing ability test that takes between two to five minutes only. This helps to configure the app according to the hearing level of the user.
• Now you can use it to hear clearer and better.
The app can be customized as per the need of the user and the website offers all the information about uSound.
The app works like a personal amplification smart audio system and is useful for people with loss of hearing. It can help you hear clearer outdoor and indoor.
Watch in Sign Language
- Fact check by disability advocacy group on voting day in Rajasthan throws up gaps in accessible election promises
December 10, 2018
- Disability rights leader Satendra Singh challenges move to close probe into harassment faced during train travel
December 9, 2018
- Bengaluru’s Namma Pride gets a thumbs up for its accessibility features
December 9, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility December 7, 2018 Disability Heroes - Prajith Jaipal is out to create a new India, accessible & barrier-free
- Accessibility December 6, 2018 Kerala government reserves 4% jobs for disabled people in government-aided educational institutions
- Get-hooked December 4, 2018 Smileys India bats for inclusion through art
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Top world celebs at Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding festivities
- Employment December 5, 2018 Sign language interpreters at job interviews plays a crucial role. Here is why.
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 4% job reservation for disabled people announced in Goa
- Get-hooked December 4, 2018 Disability Heroes - Virali Modi is open & proud about her disability
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Kedarnath movie banned in 7 Uttarakhand districts
- Events December 8, 2018 Poetry and Talent Nite at Mitr
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Army jawan arrested in connection with Bulandshahr cop murder
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News