Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
August 18, 2018
Hello Readers!! This week India celebrated another year of being a free country! Today we bring to you some trending stories of the week.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi's speech was attended by children with disabilities at the Red fort in Delhi and they enjoyed the experience.
Asian Para Games are around the corner and 187 Indian Para athletes will represent the country! The highlight of the games will be the blind athletes while blind chess is being played for the first time at the Asian Para Games
Do Bollywood movies provide enough representation to people with disabilities ? We explored!
Registrations for Jio GigaFiber broadband have started and Here is how you can do it?
Parents of children with intellectual disabilities can take part in an empowerment program in Malappuram, Kerala.
Special Investigation Team is to look into the sexual assaults against deaf inmates of Bhopal shelter home.
Have a great week ahead readers! Keep reading NewzHook for latest and interesting news from around you.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Maneka Gandhi gets notice from Election Commission
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 What Good Are We? - Guest column by Arun Dua
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Understanding Stimming
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News