Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
August 18, 2018
Hello Readers!! This week India celebrated another year of being a free country! Today we bring to you some trending stories of the week.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi's speech was attended by children with disabilities at the Red fort in Delhi and they enjoyed the experience.
Asian Para Games are around the corner and 187 Indian Para athletes will represent the country! The highlight of the games will be the blind athletes while blind chess is being played for the first time at the Asian Para Games
Do Bollywood movies provide enough representation to people with disabilities ? We explored!
Registrations for Jio GigaFiber broadband have started and Here is how you can do it?
Parents of children with intellectual disabilities can take part in an empowerment program in Malappuram, Kerala.
Special Investigation Team is to look into the sexual assaults against deaf inmates of Bhopal shelter home.
Have a great week ahead readers! Keep reading NewzHook for latest and interesting news from around you.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 11, 2019 A warrior in the cause of digital accessibility - My Take by Sai Bhagat
- Events June 11, 2019 25th World Cardiology Conference
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Film by Diversity Dialogues hopes to trigger mindful conversations about workplace mental health
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Accept, Respect, Empower each other - Guest Column by Tapas Bharadwaj
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
- Employment June 12, 2019 Breast cancer detection training for blind women to be expanded to more Indian cities
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Headlines June 11, 2019 Virat apologises for booing Indian fans
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News