Distribution of Assistive Devices and Self Employment kits
CSR Initiatives Of The Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. ONGC has pledged under their CSR Initiatives a sum of Rs. 16,31,475/- for providing Assistive Devices & Self Employment Aid to 153 differently abled persons. The total amount of Rs. 16, 31,475 has been sanctioned under the project title of FREE DISTRIBUTION OF Assistive Devices & Self- Employment Aids to PERSONS WITH DISABILITES.
The objective of the CSR initiative of ONGC is Access free world and Environment friendly world for Persons with Disabilities and to make them self-independent by providing them with Self-Employment Kits.
Mr. Debasis Basu, ED-Asset Manager, ONGC, Ahmedabad Asset will be present as Chief Guest during the distribution of Hearing Aids, Sewing Machines, Petty Shops, Hand-Carts,Printer, Laptop , Beauty Parlour Kit, Provision Kit, MR Kit, Smart Cane, Radio with Pen drive etc.
Senior executives from ONGC, PDPU and NAB will be present. In addition to above, 1000 sensory units which is a patent of PDPU will be distributed to visually impaired persons thus facilitating their better mobility.
This is the Second time that ONGC, Ahmedabad Asset in association with NAB and PDPU has undertaken such a large distribution program which will give wings to PWD's and will give them self-employment opportunities.
- Starts on: Tuesday, 14 Aug 2018 at 04:00 PM
- Ends on: Tuesday, 14 Aug 2018 at 04:30 PM
- City: Ahmedabad
- Location: Blind People's Association India Vastrapur, 132 ft Ring Road
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Blind People's Association India
- Organizer Phone: 079 2630 3346
- Organizer Website: http://www.bpaindia.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Madras High Court bench slams Medical Council of India guidelines as biased against disabled medical aspirants
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 From working for underprivileged kids to disability rights advocacy, Diksha wears many hats
- Get-hooked May 16, 2019 #BeingMom - What makes Nalini Srivastava such a power mom?
- Get-hooked May 19, 2019 Understanding Chronic Pain
- Accessibility May 20, 2019 Goa election officials, NGOs come together to conduct accessibility audit of polling booths
- Headlines May 17, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya apologizes for Godse comments
- Headlines May 19, 2019 PM Modi responds to title of 'Divider in Chief'
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News