Distribution of Assistive Devices and Self Employment kits
CSR Initiatives Of The Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. ONGC has pledged under their CSR Initiatives a sum of Rs. 16,31,475/- for providing Assistive Devices & Self Employment Aid to 153 differently abled persons. The total amount of Rs. 16, 31,475 has been sanctioned under the project title of FREE DISTRIBUTION OF Assistive Devices & Self- Employment Aids to PERSONS WITH DISABILITES.
The objective of the CSR initiative of ONGC is Access free world and Environment friendly world for Persons with Disabilities and to make them self-independent by providing them with Self-Employment Kits.
Mr. Debasis Basu, ED-Asset Manager, ONGC, Ahmedabad Asset will be present as Chief Guest during the distribution of Hearing Aids, Sewing Machines, Petty Shops, Hand-Carts,Printer, Laptop , Beauty Parlour Kit, Provision Kit, MR Kit, Smart Cane, Radio with Pen drive etc.
Senior executives from ONGC, PDPU and NAB will be present. In addition to above, 1000 sensory units which is a patent of PDPU will be distributed to visually impaired persons thus facilitating their better mobility.
This is the Second time that ONGC, Ahmedabad Asset in association with NAB and PDPU has undertaken such a large distribution program which will give wings to PWD’s and will give them self-employment opportunities.
- Starts on: Tuesday, 14 Aug 2018 at 04:00 PM
- Ends on: Tuesday, 14 Aug 2018 at 04:30 PM
- City: Ahmedabad
- Location: Blind People's Association India Vastrapur, 132 ft Ring Road
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Blind People's Association India
- Organizer Phone: 079 2630 3346
- Organizer Website: http://www.bpaindia.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Sports are ideal for children with autism. Here is how.
- Events January 23, 2019 State Level Workshop on Sustainable Development & Accessible Empowerment of Deaf
- Get-hooked January 23, 2019 Some things to avoid when you parent a child with autism
- Technology January 20, 2019 Assistive technologies help children with Down syndrome. Here's how
- Accessibility January 24, 2019 Paytm modifies app to make it accessible for blind, low vision users
- Headlines January 24, 2019 India wins 1st one day against New Zealand
- Headlines January 24, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi joins politics, gets key role
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News