Airtel Delhi Half Marathon - Champions with Disability
The registrations for the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon are now open!
Participation in the Champions With Disability category is open for individuals with following disabilities: physical/locomotor disability, intellectual impairment, visual impairment, hearing impairment and orthopedic or neurological disorder.
• Race Categories - Champions with Disability
• Distance - 2.3 Km
• Minimum Age Eligibility - 12 Years as on 20.10.2018
Application start date is 10th August 2018 and ends on 28th September 2018 till 1900 Hrs or as soon as running places are over, whichever is earlier.
- Starts on: Sunday, 21 Oct 2018 at 06:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 21 Oct 2018 at 10:00 AM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: New Delhi
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Procam Running
- Organizer Phone: 09650033333
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://adhm.procamrunning.in
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education December 14, 2018 Top medical institute in Chandigarh under scanner for discriminating against disabled candidates
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Three terrorists & seven civilians killed at encounter in Jammu & Kashmir
- Education December 14, 2018 Sol's Arc is making the world a better place for children with disabilities
- Parasports December 18, 2018 Para athletes see opportunities in Citi-International Paralympic Committee partnership
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Abuse at therapy centres in Kerala under scanner again, government promises redressal
- Events December 17, 2018 Dementia Caregivers' Support Group Meet
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Come 16 December, Bengaluru will host a car rally for awareness on autism
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018