BGFI - One day Trek to Asawagad Fort
Greetings from the Blind Graduates' Forum of India (BGFI) and Young Zingaro Trekking Club (YZ)! This August, we are back with an opportunity which will be an exciting and thrilling experience for all you out there. Continuing with our yearly adventurous outdoor activity, this time also we bring to you an opportunity to have a time of yours with nature along with your friends.
Yes, that's our plan for this August too. Like always, our plan is to give you a thrilling trekking experience.
About the trek location:
Asava fort is located in Palghar on a hill about 1070 feet high. Palghar has eight forts divided into two groups - five sea forts that are along the coast to the west, and three hill forts on the sub-range of the to its east. Its surroundings are very picturesque. This location is famous.
Please note the following:
Participants will be required to buy their return train tickets from their respective boarding point to Station.
A nominal amount of RS 150 for our visually impaired friends and RS 250 for our sighted escorts will be payable.
The cost will only include your pick up and drop to and from Station and no other elements will be included.
Participants may bring along escorts. For those coming alone, escorts will be provided while trekking.
Each trekker is required to carry drinking water, packed lunch (should be dry as far as possible).
- Make sure to be dressed appropriately (wear sports / trekking shoes, carry umbrella / raincoat as required) to enjoy this experience. The trek will conclude with Flag Hoisting & National Anthem.
Further details will be communicated to registered participants shortly. Registration is mandatory if you wish to join us for this beautiful and exciting trek.
Early confirmations are needed to confirm your participation and for logistical arrangements. No registrations will be accepted after Sunday, 12th of August 2018.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 15 Aug 2018 at 07:00 AM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 15 Aug 2018 at 08:00 PM
- City: Palghar
- Location: Asawagad
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Blind Graduates' Forum of India
- Organizer Phone: 919930775758, 9920058292
- Organizer Website: http://bgfi.in/