Adventure Camp for People with Special Needs & their Families, Friends
A unique adventure camp for Special Persons, Families and Friends to be held at Camp Water's Edge, Pune
The AMAZE Charitable trust has been organizing Adventure Camps for persons with special needs since 2011 in the Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu. AMAZE and First Light Consultants are collaborating for this fun camp.
We welcome young people to join this vibrant camp .individually or in a group ..where skill learning is going to be fun and friendships for life will be fostered.
Limited entries available. Book a seat now!
- Starts on: Friday, 30 Nov 2018 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 02 Dec 2018 at 02:00 PM
- City: Pune
- Location: Camp Water's Edge
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Amaze Trust
- Organizer Phone: 9922928813,9791823043
- Organizer Website: http://www.amazetrust.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 Unni Maxx talks about his vacation at the paradise of South Africa
- Get-hooked November 13, 2018 The Executive Age of children with ADHD, find out more
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Prime Minister Modi launches projects over ₹2,400 crore in Varanasi
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 Small touches that make love stronger when you date a deaf person
- Parasports November 15, 2018 Mumbai to play host to second wheelchair basketball camp in November
- Get-hooked November 16, 2018 Some tips to make learning fun for children with autism
- Get-hooked November 9, 2018 India takes the fight against leprosy to people's doorsteps
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 12, 2018
Events November 15, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News