Therapy Through Theatre
The Coloured Zebra is back with its third phase of Theater workshop, this time it’s only bigger and better!
We are starting a six-months long theatre course for children and young adults with special needs. Our Therapy Through Theatre Program is an amalgamation of occupational therapy, speech therapy and behaviour management.
A need-based program, striving to inculcate self-confidence and socialization skills along with improvement in fine and gross motor skills.
We are taking small batches with a 3:1 student trainer ratio.
- Starts on: Monday, 03 Sep 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 03 Mar 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Old Rajinder Nagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: The Coloured Zebra
- Organizer Phone: 8800104902,9212036170
- Organizer Website: https://thecolouredzebra.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked January 21, 2019 Some things to not tell a disabled person when you meet online
- Events January 18, 2019 Rapid & Blitz Chess Tournament
- Headlines January 23, 2019 Indian-origin Kamala Harris to run for U.S president
- Get-hooked January 21, 2019 Parenting Disability: Me as an orthpedically challenged child - Guest Column by Payal Kukreja
- Events January 19, 2019 Workshop on Secrets to Deal with ADHD Children
- Employment January 22, 2019 At India Business Disability Network launch, industry leaders champion workplace inclusion
- Get-hooked January 19, 2019 Awareness to access, Cure SMA India speaks up for kids with spinal muscular atrophy
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News