Therapy Through Theatre
The Coloured Zebra is back with its third phase of Theater workshop, this time it's only bigger and better!
We are starting a six-months long theatre course for children and young adults with special needs. Our Therapy Through Theatre Program is an amalgamation of occupational therapy, speech therapy and behaviour management.
A need-based program, striving to inculcate self-confidence and socialization skills along with improvement in fine and gross motor skills.
We are taking small batches with a 3:1 student trainer ratio.
- Starts on: Monday, 03 Sep 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 03 Mar 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Old Rajinder Nagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: The Coloured Zebra
- Organizer Phone: 8800104902,9212036170
- Organizer Website: https://thecolouredzebra.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 'We have only one life, so live it to the fullest' - My Take by Krishnakumar PS
- Accessibility May 14, 2019 Beyond Braille series brings to blind children a new visual language
- Accessibility May 15, 2019 Election Commission falls short of accessibility goals, faces heat from disability rights groups
- Headlines May 19, 2019 Virat is 1st cricketer with 100 million fans on social media
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Parenting Corner - Feeling Guilty
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Stay cool this summer, some tips for wheelchair users
- Accessibility May 17, 2019 Anuprayaas is making railway stations inclusive & accessible for visually impaired people
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News