Therapy Through Theatre
The Coloured Zebra is back with its third phase of Theater workshop, this time it’s only bigger and better!
We are starting a six-months long theatre course for children and young adults with special needs. Our Therapy Through Theatre Program is an amalgamation of occupational therapy, speech therapy and behaviour management.
A need-based program, striving to inculcate self-confidence and socialization skills along with improvement in fine and gross motor skills.
We are taking small batches with a 3:1 student trainer ratio.
- Starts on: Monday, 03 Sep 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 03 Mar 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Old Rajinder Nagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: The Coloured Zebra
- Organizer Phone: 8800104902,9212036170
- Organizer Website: https://thecolouredzebra.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility November 12, 2018 I want to make a mobile app accessible to visually impaired! Really? - Guest column by Shilpi Kapoor, Founder, Barrier Break
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Actor Akshay Kumar says he never met self-styled god man Ram Rahim
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Prime Minister Modi launches projects over ₹2,400 crore in Varanasi
- Get-hooked November 13, 2018 The Executive Age of children with ADHD, find out more
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Deepika and Ranveer want wedding guests to donate to charity
- Headlines November 12, 2018 Air India pilot found drunk before flight
- Get-hooked November 10, 2018 Abhaya Care Foundation lends a helping hand to children with disabilities
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 12, 2018
Events November 8, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 10, 2018