Therapy Through Theatre
The Coloured Zebra is back with its third phase of Theater workshop, this time it's only bigger and better!
We are starting a six-months long theatre course for children and young adults with special needs. Our Therapy Through Theatre Program is an amalgamation of occupational therapy, speech therapy and behaviour management.
A need-based program, striving to inculcate self-confidence and socialization skills along with improvement in fine and gross motor skills.
We are taking small batches with a 3:1 student trainer ratio.
- Starts on: Monday, 03 Sep 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 03 Mar 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Old Rajinder Nagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: The Coloured Zebra
- Organizer Phone: 8800104902,9212036170
- Organizer Website: https://thecolouredzebra.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines March 17, 2019 Narendra Modi launches ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’ campaign
- Events March 14, 2019 Fun Club
- Technology March 14, 2019 With Inali Arm, developer Prashant Gade aims to change the outlook of people with upper limb disabilities
- Events March 14, 2019 Beat It! Drums and Mridangam Show
- Get-hooked March 12, 2019 Hyderabad-based center offers course in learning disabilities
- Headlines March 14, 2019 Australia beats India, wins series
- Get-hooked March 13, 2019 Don't let headphones damage your ears, says experts
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News