Talent Hunt for People with Disabilities
Talent Hunt competition to be held in November and final on 15 December.
Participants can showcase any talent – Singing, Dance, Yoga, Mimicry, Painting or anthyng they like!
No age limit for participation.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 14 Nov 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 14 Nov 2018 at 04:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Mangol Puri
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Viklang Sahara Samiti Delhi
- Organizer Phone: 011-27913110, 27913307
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.vssdngo.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 12, 2018 Inclusive trek near Bengaluru brings visually impaired & sighted people together
- Events November 15, 2018 Convention Against Sexual Assaults on Women with Disabilities
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 Unni Maxx talks about his vacation at the paradise of South Africa
- Get-hooked November 13, 2018 The Executive Age of children with ADHD, find out more
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Marvel Comics creator Stan Lee dies at 95
- Get-hooked November 15, 2018 Prince Durairaj is on a mission to spread awareness on child sexual abuse
- Get-hooked November 18, 2018 5 things you must know about wheelchair users
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 12, 2018
Events November 15, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News