Talent Hunt for People with Disabilities
Talent Hunt competition to be held in November and final on 15 December.
Participants can showcase any talent – Singing, Dance, Yoga, Mimicry, Painting or anthyng they like!
No age limit for participation.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 14 Nov 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 14 Nov 2018 at 04:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Mangol Puri
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Viklang Sahara Samiti Delhi
- Organizer Phone: 011-27913110, 27913307
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.vssdngo.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked January 17, 2019 Bhopal is hosting Deaf Festival 2019, know more
- Headlines January 22, 2019 Uri: The Surgical Strike is 2019's 1st hit
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Sports are ideal for children with autism. Here is how.
- Technology January 20, 2019 Assistive technologies help children with Down syndrome. Here's how
- Events January 23, 2019 State Level Workshop on Sustainable Development & Accessible Empowerment of Deaf
- Parasports January 20, 2019 Samarthanam Trust, Pinkathon to.organize ultra-marathon for visually impaired people
- Parasports January 22, 2019 Champions with disabilities display guts & glory at the 2019 Tata Mumbai Marathon
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News