Indian Sign language Competition 2018
ISLRTC is happy to announce the first Indian Sign language competition 2018.
The competition is an opportunity for deaf and hard of hearing students to demonstrate their skills, creativity and knowledge.
Entries are invited from deaf and hard of hearing students from class 1 to class 12.
The competition has the following areas:
A. Joke telling
B. Story telling
The students have to video-record their signing and submit the videos through their schools.
Last date to submit entries is 5 pm on 31 August 2018!!
Prize & Certificates
ï‚· Winners will be decided by Deaf experts.
ï‚· All participants will receive a certificate of participation
For more information visit the organiser website.
- Starts on: Monday, 13 Aug 2018 at 05:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 31 Aug 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre (ISLRTC)
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre - ISLRTC
- Organizer Phone: 26387558/59
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.islrtc.nic.in/