Indian Sign language Competition 2018
ISLRTC is happy to announce the first Indian Sign language competition 2018.
The competition is an opportunity for deaf and hard of hearing students to demonstrate their skills, creativity and knowledge.
Entries are invited from deaf and hard of hearing students from class 1 to class 12.
The competition has the following areas:
A. Joke telling
B. Story telling
The students have to video-record their signing and submit the videos through their schools.
Last date to submit entries is 5 pm on 31 August 2018!!
Prize & Certificates
ï‚· Winners will be decided by Deaf experts.
ï‚· All participants will receive a certificate of participation
For more information visit the organiser website.
- Starts on: Monday, 13 Aug 2018 at 05:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 31 Aug 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre (ISLRTC)
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre - ISLRTC
- Organizer Phone: 26387558/59
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.islrtc.nic.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events August 21, 2019 Ageing with Grace Workshop for Seniors
- Accessibility August 23, 2019 Delhi Disabilities Commissioner welcomes order setting up of Special Courts to try offences under RPWD Act 2016
- Technology August 23, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Low cost foot orthosis wins Aneesh Karma wins Universal Design Award 2019
- Education August 21, 2019 Happy Hands School is enabling deaf children in rural Odisha to learn in sign language
- Get-Hooked August 23, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend 24 Aug-25 Aug
- Parasports August 26, 2019 National selection camp for wheelchair basketball underway in Chennai
- Accessibility August 23, 2019 Disabled people push for need of accessible & disabled-friendly Indian Railways
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News