Indian Sign language Competition 2018
ISLRTC is happy to announce the first Indian Sign language competition 2018.
The competition is an opportunity for deaf and hard of hearing students to demonstrate their skills, creativity and knowledge.
Entries are invited from deaf and hard of hearing students from class 1 to class 12.
The competition has the following areas:
A. Joke telling
B. Story telling
The students have to video-record their signing and submit the videos through their schools.
Last date to submit entries is 5 pm on 31 August 2018!!
Prize & Certificates
Winners will be decided by Deaf experts.
All participants will receive a certificate of participation
For more information visit the organiser website.
- Starts on: Monday, 13 Aug 2018 at 05:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 31 Aug 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre (ISLRTC)
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre - ISLRTC
- Organizer Phone: 26387558/59
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.islrtc.nic.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines January 15, 2019 Fans troll Virat for spending quality time with Anushka
- Events January 20, 2019 Cognitive Approach to Autism Management
- Accessibility January 15, 2019 Gujarat National Law University sets up Enabling Unit for disabled students
- Headlines January 21, 2019 Kangana threatens to destroy Karni Sena over objections to film
- Headlines January 21, 2019 PM launches National Museum of Indian Cinema
- Accessibility January 18, 2019 Goa Carnival 2019 promises to be wheelchair accessible
- Events January 18, 2019 Rapid & Blitz Chess Tournament
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News