Indian Sign language Competition 2018
ISLRTC is happy to announce the first Indian Sign language competition 2018.
The competition is an opportunity for deaf and hard of hearing students to demonstrate their skills, creativity and knowledge.
Entries are invited from deaf and hard of hearing students from class 1 to class 12.
The competition has the following areas:
A. Joke telling
B. Story telling
The students have to video-record their signing and submit the videos through their schools.
Last date to submit entries is 5 pm on 31 August 2018!!
Prize & Certificates
Winners will be decided by Deaf experts.
All participants will receive a certificate of participation
For more information visit the organiser website.
- Starts on: Monday, 13 Aug 2018 at 05:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 31 Aug 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre (ISLRTC)
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre - ISLRTC
- Organizer Phone: 26387558/59
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.islrtc.nic.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines March 16, 2019 9 people of Indian origin missing in New Zealand mosque attack
- Accessibility March 20, 2019 Global brand IKEA goes accessible, launches 3D printable furniture pieces
- Accessibility March 22, 2019 Best practice in early screening for deaf children in Mumbai - A study by The Stephen High School for the Deaf
- Headlines March 20, 2019 Madhya Pradesh girl raped & killed, uncle & brothers accused
- Accessibility March 19, 2019 Rising Star Tours & Travels is helping visually impaired people experience the magic of new places
- Headlines March 19, 2019 Parikkar given state funeral with military honours
- Headlines March 20, 2019 PM Modi’s biopic to release on 5 April
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News