Indian Sign language Competition 2018
ISLRTC is happy to announce the first Indian Sign language competition 2018.
The competition is an opportunity for deaf and hard of hearing students to demonstrate their skills, creativity and knowledge.
Entries are invited from deaf and hard of hearing students from class 1 to class 12.
The competition has the following areas:
A. Joke telling
B. Story telling
The students have to video-record their signing and submit the videos through their schools.
Last date to submit entries is 5 pm on 31 August 2018!!
Prize & Certificates
Winners will be decided by Deaf experts.
All participants will receive a certificate of participation
For more information visit the organiser website.
- Starts on: Monday, 13 Aug 2018 at 05:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 31 Aug 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre (ISLRTC)
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre - ISLRTC
- Organizer Phone: 26387558/59
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.islrtc.nic.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 Help your child with autism sleep better
- Get-hooked November 8, 2018 Miss Deaf Asia Nishtha Dudeja credits her win to a fighting spirit, a Newz Hook exclusive
- Get-hooked November 13, 2018 The Executive Age of children with ADHD, find out more
- Get-hooked November 13, 2018 Some shopping tips for blind people
- Events November 12, 2018 Inclov Social Spaces Mumbai - New Year Celebration
- Headlines November 10, 2018 Vijay’s ‘Sarkar’ enters Rs 100 Crore club amidst controversies
- Get-hooked November 12, 2018 Some activities for children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 12, 2018
Events November 8, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 10, 2018