Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
Hello readers! Another week went by and a lot happened in the world! Here are some of the things that made news!
Newzhook kept you updated about the situation in Kerala and will continue to do so! The calamity has united the country and help is pouring in from all corners
Nipun Malhotra, the founder of Nipman Foundation sent wheelchairs for the flood affected disabled people in Kerala. Indigo airlines also got involved in the good deed and transported the wheelchairs for free to those who need them.
Indian sportsperson are performing well in the ongoing Asian Games 2018 and we have bagged more than 17 medals so far. Virat Kohli is back on the number 1 spot and is going strong.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Kashmir Valley shuts down after terror attack
- Accessibility February 18, 2019 Kozhikode Art Gallery under fire for blocking access to wheelchair users
- Get-hooked February 21, 2019 #LovePossible - Newlyweds Shilpa & Danish Mahajan are setting serious couple goals
- Headlines February 20, 2019 India Premier League season starts 23 March
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Events February 20, 2019 Paintability!
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News