Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
August 25, 2018
Hello readers! Another week went by and a lot happened in the world! Here are some of the things that made news!
Newzhook kept you updated about the situation in Kerala and will continue to do so! The calamity has united the country and help is pouring in from all corners
Nipun Malhotra, the founder of Nipman Foundation sent wheelchairs for the flood affected disabled people in Kerala. Indigo airlines also got involved in the good deed and transported the wheelchairs for free to those who need them.
Indian sportsperson are performing well in the ongoing Asian Games 2018 and we have bagged more than 17 medals so far. Virat Kohli is back on the number 1 spot and is going strong.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 New foldable ramp at Chennai buses get mixed response
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
- Headlines June 11, 2019 Virat apologises for booing Indian fans
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Pakistan under pressure ahead of India match
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Lyse Bin Muhammad combines medicine & disability activism with ease
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Mumbaikar Karan Shahh honoured with Bharat Prerna Award 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News