Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
August 25, 2018
Hello readers! Another week went by and a lot happened in the world! Here are some of the things that made news!
Newzhook kept you updated about the situation in Kerala and will continue to do so! The calamity has united the country and help is pouring in from all corners
Nipun Malhotra, the founder of Nipman Foundation sent wheelchairs for the flood affected disabled people in Kerala. Indigo airlines also got involved in the good deed and transported the wheelchairs for free to those who need them.
Indian sportsperson are performing well in the ongoing Asian Games 2018 and we have bagged more than 17 medals so far. Virat Kohli is back on the number 1 spot and is going strong.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 11, 2019 Mainstreaming Students with Autism
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Hygiene lessons for children with autism can be made fun, here's how
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Events April 11, 2019 Gospel Concert
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News