Narayan Seva Sansthan is a haven for disabled people, elderly and the needy!
August 28, 2018
The NGO Narayan Seva Sansthan has been empowering disabled people in the beautiful city of Udaipur in Rajasthan. Thousands of disabled people are now provided with education and jobs which helps them live independently.
Narayan Seva Sansthan was set up in 1986 by Kailash Agarwal Manav who is a recipient of many presitigious awards including the Padma Shri for his service towards humanity.
Narayan Seva Sansthan provides free medical treatment to disabled people. In the meantime, they are trained in skill jobs too. Apart from that, they host orphanages, smart school, training centres, rehabilitation, physiotherapy and even natural therapies for the needy! The space is even branded as a smart village because there are so many facilities in just one space. This includes restaurants and ATM counters!
Over 4000 people have already benefitted from this NGO. They impart lessons in computers, mobile repairing, sewing and tailoring classes to disabled people, elderly and also those from economically backward families. Their venture has been supported and lauded by people from across the globe.
People live here in harmony, peace and love. They bond together irrespective of cast, creed and race. That is the best part about this NGO and its organizers. Well, now we know that humanity does exist!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Encephalitis kills 108 people in Bihar
- Headlines June 19, 2019 6 jawans injured in terror strike in Pulwama
- Technology June 13, 2019 #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 At this Chennai grocery shop, people with autism show their skills at customer service
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Education June 19, 2019 Parents, special educators group files RTI into status of inclusive education in Kerala
- Headlines June 17, 2019 More deaths due to encephalitis in Bihar
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News