Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
September 1, 2018
Welcome readers! Here are the trending stories from the week! Indian education may soon get Sign Language as a subject , and Braille as a language option. Well high time that education became inclusive! Major steps taken by Indian judiciary to make medical education open for disabled candidates.
Good news for disabled candidates as Delhi High Court clears admission of students with hearing & learning disabilities into MBBS. While the Supreme Court allows students with low vision to study medicine.
India is doing well in the Asian Games and the medal tally now includes a fair share of gold silver and bronze.
Para swimmer Mohammed Shams Alam received Bihar Khel Ratna award this week for his undying sporting spirit. Japan is gearing up for the 2020 Paralympic and is all set to promote para sports in a big way!
Well these are the stories that were hot this week!! Keep reading NewzHook to stay updated and to get the latest news and information!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Supreme Court orders release of arrested journalist
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Encephalitis kills 108 people in Bihar
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 These surprise gift boxes by Little Trovebox has people hooked
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Providing service with care & compassion is the mantra for Walktors At Home
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News