Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
Welcome readers! Here are the trending stories from the week! Indian education may soon get Sign Language as a subject , and Braille as a language option. Well high time that education became inclusive! Major steps taken by Indian judiciary to make medical education open for disabled candidates.
Good news for disabled candidates as Delhi High Court clears admission of students with hearing & learning disabilities into MBBS. While the Supreme Court allows students with low vision to study medicine.
India is doing well in the Asian Games and the medal tally now includes a fair share of gold silver and bronze.
Para swimmer Mohammed Shams Alam received Bihar Khel Ratna award this week for his undying sporting spirit. Japan is gearing up for the 2020 Paralympic and is all set to promote para sports in a big way!
Well these are the stories that were hot this week!! Keep reading NewzHook to stay updated and to get the latest news and information!
Watch in Sign Language
- Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
February 20, 2019
- Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
February 19, 2019
- Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
February 19, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Headlines February 17, 2019 India-Australia series - Karthik dropped
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Events February 17, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe- Session 3
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kerala's disability rights groups gear up to challenge unjust road transport authorities
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 63 government websites now accessible for disabled people, claims Centre. Not enough, says experts
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News