Hrithik Roshan’s sister reveals that he could have been in a wheelchair due to genetic disorder!
September 2, 2018
We all know that Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan is quite close to his elder sister Sunaina Roshan. Recently, Sunaina took to her blog to post about how Hrithik could have ended up in a wheelchair because of his genetic disorder!
Yes, you heard that right. Imagine Hrithik Roshan without doing his awesome dance moves or action on-screen?
According to Sunaina, Hrithik had a genetic disorder while growing up. He used to stammer during his speech as well. Michael Jackson was his God, and he would look up to him as a dancer! That was the time when Hrithik was pursuing his dreams as an actor as well. But one day his back went into a spasm. He was advised by his doctors not to dance anymore. Doctors said that if he stressed out he will end up being on a wheelchair at least for five years!
Looks like, all that never stopped this born actor who was all set to capture the world. With his determination and passion, Hrithik turned out to become one of the most sought after superstars of Indian cinema. This guy is truly an inspiration!
Sunaina has been through a broken marriage, suffered from hypertension and diabetes, and even did a bariatric surgery due to her overweight. Sunaina claims that Hrithik has been with her though thick and thin during all her dark times. Undoubtedly, this duo gives us some major sibling goals!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 12, 2019 Messengers on Cycles 2019: Cyclothon event
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Pakistan
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Pakistan under pressure ahead of India match
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Technology June 13, 2019 #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
- Headlines June 14, 2019 PM Modi tells ministers to get to work on time
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News