Hrithik Roshan’s sister reveals that he could have been in a wheelchair due to genetic disorder!
September 2, 2018
We all know that Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan is quite close to his elder sister Sunaina Roshan. Recently, Sunaina took to her blog to post about how Hrithik could have ended up in a wheelchair because of his genetic disorder!
Yes, you heard that right. Imagine Hrithik Roshan without doing his awesome dance moves or action on-screen?
According to Sunaina, Hrithik had a genetic disorder while growing up. He used to stammer during his speech as well. Michael Jackson was his God, and he would look up to him as a dancer! That was the time when Hrithik was pursuing his dreams as an actor as well. But one day his back went into a spasm. He was advised by his doctors not to dance anymore. Doctors said that if he stressed out he will end up being on a wheelchair at least for five years!
Looks like, all that never stopped this born actor who was all set to capture the world. With his determination and passion, Hrithik turned out to become one of the most sought after superstars of Indian cinema. This guy is truly an inspiration!
Sunaina has been through a broken marriage, suffered from hypertension and diabetes, and even did a bariatric surgery due to her overweight. Sunaina claims that Hrithik has been with her though thick and thin during all her dark times. Undoubtedly, this duo gives us some major sibling goals!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News