The Inclusive Teacher
Concepts about Print, phonemic awareness and fluency will be the topics at workshops at Samam Vidya. These workshops are for all teachers, special educators, parents, remedial educators or tutors.
The workshops will take place on 8 September, 15 September, 22 September, 29 September.
The workshops will focus on various concepts such as reading, writing, spelling, pronunciation and a lots more!
Limited space!! Register Today!!
- Starts on: Saturday, 08 Sep 2018 at 02:30 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 08 Sep 2018 at 05:45 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Samam Vidya 687, 6A Cross
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Samam Vidya
- Organizer Phone: 7760021966
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.samamvidya.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Understanding Stimming
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News