The Inclusive Teacher
Concepts about Print, phonemic awareness and fluency will be the topics at workshops at Samam Vidya. These workshops are for all teachers, special educators, parents, remedial educators or tutors.
The workshops will take place on 8 September, 15 September, 22 September, 29 September.
The workshops will focus on various concepts such as reading, writing, spelling, pronunciation and a lots more!
Limited space!! Register Today!!
- Starts on: Saturday, 08 Sep 2018 at 02:30 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 08 Sep 2018 at 05:45 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Samam Vidya 687, 6A Cross
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Samam Vidya
- Organizer Phone: 7760021966
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.samamvidya.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
- Parasports June 19, 2019 Tamil Nadu set to rock the National Wheelchair Basketball Championship
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Pakistan under pressure ahead of India match
- Education June 19, 2019 Parents, special educators group files RTI into status of inclusive education in Kerala
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News