The Inclusive Teacher
Concepts about Print, phonemic awareness and fluency will be the topics at workshops at Samam Vidya. These workshops are for all teachers, special educators, parents, remedial educators or tutors.
The workshops will take place on 8 September, 15 September, 22 September, 29 September.
The workshops will focus on various concepts such as reading, writing, spelling, pronunciation and a lots more!
Limited space!! Register Today!!
- Starts on: Saturday, 08 Sep 2018 at 02:30 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 08 Sep 2018 at 05:45 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Samam Vidya 687, 6A Cross
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Samam Vidya
- Organizer Phone: 7760021966
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.samamvidya.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Headlines February 9, 2019 Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta to tie the knot on 9 March
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Teen art prodigy Ansh's stunning watercolours show maturity, individuality
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019