Inclov Social Spaces Delhi Express - Bringing Back The 90's
Inclov, the world's first matchmaking platform for people with disabilities is hosting Social Spaces - an offline meetup for people to come together to socialise, make friends or even find a life partner. After successfully running 50+ meetups across India, we are back with another meet up in Delhi where you can meet new people, make new friends, form new connections - all this while having fun!
Promoting the spirit of Inclusion and Love, Inclov Social Spaces supported by Microsoft invites you for an action-packed event where you get to enjoy the theme based performances along with participation in different kind of fun activities and games.
The event is inclusive in nature and our location is universally designed which ensures 100% accessibility in infrastructure for people with disability. Wheelchair access, sign language interpreters, necessary ramps will be available to ensure the event is 100% accessible to everyone.
Highlights of the meet up:
• Inclusive meet up for people with & without disabilities in Delhi
• A chance to meet many others and interact with them to socialize, make friends, find a date or even a life partner in the process.
• Everything from entry/exit to washrooms is fully wheelchair accessible.
• Sign language interpreter for the hearing-impaired.
• Food and soft beverages
• Various performances based around the theme.
- Starts on: Sunday, 16 Sep 2018 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 16 Sep 2018 at 07:30 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Inclov
- Organizer Phone: 0124 403 4567
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.inclov.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kerala's disability rights groups gear up to challenge unjust road transport authorities
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events February 6, 2019
Events February 6, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Get-hooked February 7, 2019