Inclov Social Spaces Delhi Express - Bringing Back The 90's
Inclov, the world's first matchmaking platform for people with disabilities is hosting Social Spaces - an offline meetup for people to come together to socialise, make friends or even find a life partner. After successfully running 50+ meetups across India, we are back with another meet up in Delhi where you can meet new people, make new friends, form new connections - all this while having fun!
Promoting the spirit of Inclusion and Love, Inclov Social Spaces supported by Microsoft invites you for an action-packed event where you get to enjoy the theme based performances along with participation in different kind of fun activities and games.
The event is inclusive in nature and our location is universally designed which ensures 100% accessibility in infrastructure for people with disability. Wheelchair access, sign language interpreters, necessary ramps will be available to ensure the event is 100% accessible to everyone.
Highlights of the meet up:
- Inclusive meet up for people with & without disabilities in Delhi
- A chance to meet many others and interact with them to socialize, make friends, find a date or even a life partner in the process.
- Everything from entry/exit to washrooms is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Sign language interpreter for the hearing-impaired.
- Food and soft beverages
- Various performances based around the theme.
- Starts on: Sunday, 16 Sep 2018 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 16 Sep 2018 at 07:30 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Inclov
- Organizer Phone: 0124 403 4567
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.inclov.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News