World Dyslexia Awareness Week
As part of the World Dyslexia Awareness Week (WDAW), the Maharashtra Dyslexia Association would like to invite you to help spread the word and to join us in posting events and activities on our WDAW Facebook.
We hope you can share your experiences together with us in celebration of WDAW and to spread news and awareness of learning differences during this week.
Amongst your own planned activities for the week, we also welcome your activities and will publish them on our website as a participating organisation.
- Starts on: Monday, 01 Oct 2018 at 01:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 07 Oct 2018 at 04:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Maharashtra Dyslexia Association 423 Ground Floor
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Maharashtra Dyslexia Association
- Organizer Phone: 022 2556 5754
- Organizer Website: http://www.mdamumbai.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
- Events February 12, 2019 Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Patients find centre stage in competencies aimed to develop disability-inclusive compassionate care
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events February 17, 2019
Events February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News