World Dyslexia Awareness Week
As part of the World Dyslexia Awareness Week (WDAW), the Maharashtra Dyslexia Association would like to invite you to help spread the word and to join us in posting events and activities on our WDAW Facebook.
We hope you can share your experiences together with us in celebration of WDAW and to spread news and awareness of learning differences during this week.
Amongst your own planned activities for the week, we also welcome your activities and will publish them on our website as a participating organisation.
- Starts on: Monday, 01 Oct 2018 at 01:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 07 Oct 2018 at 04:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Maharashtra Dyslexia Association 423 Ground Floor
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Maharashtra Dyslexia Association
- Organizer Phone: 022 2556 5754
- Organizer Website: http://www.mdamumbai.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Hygiene lessons for children with autism can be made fun, here's how
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
- Accessibility April 14, 2019 Accessibility issues reported from across India on first phase of voting
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News