World Dyslexia Awareness Week
As part of the World Dyslexia Awareness Week (WDAW), the Maharashtra Dyslexia Association would like to invite you to help spread the word and to join us in posting events and activities on our WDAW Facebook.
We hope you can share your experiences together with us in celebration of WDAW and to spread news and awareness of learning differences during this week.
Amongst your own planned activities for the week, we also welcome your activities and will publish them on our website as a participating organisation.
- Starts on: Monday, 01 Oct 2018 at 01:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 07 Oct 2018 at 04:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Maharashtra Dyslexia Association 423 Ground Floor
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Maharashtra Dyslexia Association
- Organizer Phone: 022 2556 5754
- Organizer Website: http://www.mdamumbai.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 15, 2019 ‘Chandrayaan 2’ launch called off after technical slag
- Technology July 16, 2019 Research offers hope for restoring sight in acid attack victims
- Education July 18, 2019 Mumbai's Wilson College shows the path to inclusion with new faculty member Payal Bhattad
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 “Stay positive to beat all odds” - My Take by Jomy John Joseph, disability rights activist
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Sibaji Panda is bringing Indian sign language to the forefront
- Get-hooked July 17, 2019 Disabled people put up remarkable performances at talent show in New Delhi
- Events July 14, 2019 Masti Time: Come share your stories
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News