EMPOWER 2018 - An Assistive Technology Conference
The EMPOWER 2018 conference is being organized to bring together all stakeholders in the assistive technology sector. This includes researchers, user organizations, industries as well as policymakers engaged in different ways with the issues involved in the creation, production, and dissemination of assistive technology solutions. This three-day event will see the active participation of all stakeholders not only to discuss current solutions but also to seed ideas for research groups to work on.
The event would consist of keynote talks, invited papers, submitted and reviewed papers, posters, tutorials, user forums, a panel discussion as well as an exhibition. The venue is I-TEC Technopark, a conference and incubation center of IIT Delhi located in the Rajiv Gandhi Education City in Sonipat.
- Starts on: Thursday, 25 Oct 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 27 Oct 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Sonepat
- Location: IIT-D Campus in Sonepat Haryana
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Assistech
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://assistech.iitd.ac.in
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines October 16, 2018 Over 70 cases of Zika virus reported in Rajasthan
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 An open letter to Goa Governor, Mridula Sinha - My Take by Monika Kshatriya
- Accessibility October 15, 2018 Lucknow zoo becomes blind-friendly, an India first
- Get-hooked October 20, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Events October 19, 2018 Knowledge sharing Open Session On Career Planning by BGFI
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Air quality in Delhi dips to very poor, emergency meeting held
- Get-hooked October 19, 2018 Cycling for children with autism, some information
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News