Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
September 8, 2018
Dear NewzHook readers! Here are the trending stories of the week!
Sohum an effective device will now be used by Primary health centres in Rajasthan to screen newborn babies for hearing loss. Early detection can make a lot of difference.
The sexual abuse of disabled inmates at the National Institute of the Visually Handicapped (NIVH) in Dehradun is another shameful incident for the country.
Sports can overcome boundaries and barriers. This week Manipur hosted the first workshop for Wheelchair basketball in the state.
Landmark judgment by the Supreme Court of India has decriminalized Section 377. Love wins!Upcoming movie Andha Dhun is a thriller and will feature a blind pianist as the main character. That does sound interesting!We will continue to bring more inspiring stories and latest news to you! Keep reading and have a great week ahead!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya retracts remark about 26/11 martyr
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Maneka Gandhi gets notice from Election Commission
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Pandya, Rahul fined for sexist comments on TV show
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News