RevvUp - Inclusive Bowling
BillionAbles is back with another edition of “RevvUp”. So be ready to hit the pins from your balls with our venue partner “Appu Ghar Express” as well as enjoy some more games inside the venue such as “Billiards”, “Air Hockey” etc
This special all inclusive bowling is custom planned to cater to all your expectations and needs. Special care will be taken to make this a seamless experience for you.
As we said, this is an 'all inclusive', which means it is for all the people, with or without disabilities. Come along with your family and friends and make this day even more cherishable.
Assistance and Sign Language Interpreters will be present during the entire duration of the trip.
- Starts on: Sunday, 23 Sep 2018 at 12:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 23 Sep 2018 at 02:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Appu Ghar Express
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Billionables
- Organizer Phone: 088005 10866
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.billionables.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility November 10, 2018 Actual number of disabled voters in Telangana missing from list, activists ask for special campaign
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 Unni Maxx talks about his vacation at the paradise of South Africa
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Rohit Sharma in list of batsmen with over 200 boundaries in T20Is
- Get-hooked November 13, 2018 Some shopping tips for blind people
- Headlines November 11, 2018 ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ crosses Rs 50 crore on first day of release
- Headlines November 9, 2018 'Thugs of Hindostan' movie review
- Get-hooked November 11, 2018 Stephen Hawking's wheelchair & thesis fetch over $1 million at auction
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 8, 2018
Events November 12, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 10, 2018