Trinayani - 16th Inclusive Monthly Meet up- poster awaited
We are all set to have our 16th inclusive monthly meetup for our friends with and without disabilities at The Yoga Institute. with varied activities planned for all. A Satvik lunch and evening tea and snacks will be provided.
Intend to make it an interesting day, so among the activities designed is
Yoga for All and games, including for our wheelchair user friends..
A session by Sudipta Mukherjee Mandal of Meeraki on creativity.. crafts and Happiness..
And of course a one hour session by my friend and celebrated flautist, (Baaansuri Vadak), music composer and international touring artist Naveen Kumar on music therapy, bollywood music and music for peace. He has played all the flute part in all Rahmans films and has been behind acclaimed soundtracks for films Roja and the very popular flute tune in the film Bombay.. Highway and many others for many music directors in indian cinema.
Naveen will conduct a session on music in Bollywood and music for peace with his ecclectic mix of flutes.
here is an opportunity to be part of an inclusive and diverse group
Registration fee is Rs 250 for each participant.
- Starts on: Sunday, 30 Sep 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 30 Sep 2018 at 04:00 AM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: The Yoga Institute
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Trinayani
- Organizer Phone: 9769357390
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://trinayani.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 12, 2019 Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
- Technology February 11, 2019 Move to promote inclusion or mere gimmick? Disability-themed emojis for 2019 get mixed reviews
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News