Trinayani - 16th Inclusive Monthly Meet up- poster awaited
We are all set to have our 16th inclusive monthly meetup for our friends with and without disabilities at The Yoga Institute. with varied activities planned for all. A Satvik lunch and evening tea and snacks will be provided.
Intend to make it an interesting day, so among the activities designed is
Yoga for All and games, including for our wheelchair user friends..
A session by Sudipta Mukherjee Mandal of Meeraki on creativity.. crafts and Happiness..
And of course a one hour session by my friend and celebrated flautist, (Baaansuri Vadak), music composer and international touring artist Naveen Kumar on music therapy, bollywood music and music for peace. He has played all the flute part in all Rahmans films and has been behind acclaimed soundtracks for films Roja and the very popular flute tune in the film Bombay.. Highway and many others for many music directors in indian cinema.
Naveen will conduct a session on music in Bollywood and music for peace with his ecclectic mix of flutes.
here is an opportunity to be part of an inclusive and diverse group
Registration fee is Rs 250 for each participant.
- Starts on: Sunday, 30 Sep 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 30 Sep 2018 at 04:00 AM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: The Yoga Institute
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Trinayani
- Organizer Phone: 9769357390
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://trinayani.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Understanding Deafblindness
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Celebrate Autism Pride Day, every day
- Headlines June 19, 2019 6 jawans injured in terror strike in Pulwama
- Events June 23, 2019 Certificate Course on Down Syndrome
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Chennai hit by worst water crisis
- Parasports June 20, 2019 Sonakshi Sinha likely to play the part of Paralympian Deepa Malik
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Rahul Gandhi firm on quitting as Congress chief
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News