Seminar for Parents of Children with Down's Syndrome
PEHEL brings a unique seminar for parents of Down's syndrome in collaboration with Cloudnine Hospitals .
The seminar will touch on some very crucial topics that have impact in the lives of children with Down syndrome.
PEHEL is a Parent - Expert Forum, one stop destination for the medical and non-medical concerns for children with Down Syndrome.
The event is a joint effort by PEHEL and Cloudnine Hospital.
- Starts on: Friday, 21 Sep 2018 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 21 Sep 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Cloud Nine Hospital, Malad West
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: PEHEL, Cloudnine Hospital
- Organizer Email: Info@pehel.org.in
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/pehel.org.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Sneakers designed by Virat Kohli launched in India
- Get-hooked October 20, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Leprosy Cured persons
- Headlines October 20, 2018 59 people dead as train runs them over in Amritsar
- Technology October 17, 2018 Regional language dyslexia screening tool, DALI, now available as an app
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Air quality in Delhi dips to very poor, emergency meeting held
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Sudeep Shukla, India's first deaf MLA candidate looks forward to making history
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Check out these reasons to not miss out on Dandiya this Navratri
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News