Toilet Training: A Workshop for Parents of Children with Autism
Toilet training children with autism poses unique problems for parents. Lack of intervention by specially trained therapist can extend children's dependence on parents. Remaining untrained can inhibit children's independence, social interactions and employment options.
The Autism Intervention team at Ummeed will be conducting a Workshop on Toilet Training for Parents with Children on the Autism Spectrum - 3-8 years.
The objective of this workshop is to guide parents in effective toilet training methods. This will help the parents to assist their children in achieving independent use of the toilet.
- Starts on: Saturday, 06 Oct 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 06 Oct 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Ummeed Training Facility, Parel
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Ummeed child development center
- Organizer Phone: 022 62102000
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://ummeed.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
- Headlines June 14, 2019 PM Modi tells ministers to get to work on time
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Mumbaikar Karan Shahh honoured with Bharat Prerna Award 2019
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
- Technology June 12, 2019 Chatbot Mera Mitra aims to be the personal companion for all things to do with disability in India
- Events June 17, 2019 Miss & Mister Deaf Stars 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News