Toilet Training: A Workshop for Parents of Children with Autism
Toilet training children with autism poses unique problems for parents. Lack of intervention by specially trained therapist can extend children’s dependence on parents. Remaining untrained can inhibit children's independence, social interactions and employment options.
The Autism Intervention team at Ummeed will be conducting a Workshop on Toilet Training for Parents with Children on the Autism Spectrum - 3-8 years.
The objective of this workshop is to guide parents in effective toilet training methods. This will help the parents to assist their children in achieving independent use of the toilet.
- Starts on: Saturday, 06 Oct 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 06 Oct 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Ummeed Training Facility, Parel
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Ummeed child development center
- Organizer Phone: 022 62102000
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://ummeed.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Parasports February 19, 2019 "After playing for 15 years, I am getting recognition now" - My Take by blind chess champ Kishan Gangolli
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Kashmir Valley shuts down after terror attack
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
- Headlines February 20, 2019 India Premier League season starts 23 March
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Superstar Rajinikanth will not contest Lok Sabha Elections
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Get-hooked February 7, 2019