Barrier Free Rafting Tour to Rishikesh with Planet Abled
Rishikesh tour is a perfect blend of serenity & adventure. An accessible break like never before. A 4-day break to the Gateway to the Himalayas, Rishikesh. Wake up to the chirping of birds and rejuvenate yourself with a session of yoga in the cool and cosy weather.
Explore the city which is a unique mix of spirituality and the Beatles culture from the time they came in here decades ago. And not to forget the enthralling white water rafting to pump up your adrenaline.
Only few rivers in the world have the mystique of the Ganges, the living mother Goddess of the India. Rafting on its water of wisdom is certainly an unusual experience. Enjoy and explore the life time experience on a date with mother Ganges.
Soak in the culture - the sights and sounds of India with an evening drive to Rishikesh for the famous Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Niketan. It is organized and performed by ashram residents, particularly who are studying the Vedas there.
The ceremony commences with the singing of bhajans, prayers, and a purifying and sacred ritual that takes place around a fire, with the offerings made to Agni, the fire god. A fantastic spiritual experience!
This trip is open for people of ALL disabilities and people without disabilities.
Dates of Travel - 8th November to 11th November 2018 (3 Nights/4 Days)
- Starts on: Thursday, 08 Nov 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 11 Nov 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Rishikesh
- Location: Rishikesh
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Planet Abled
- Organizer Phone: 91 9910042281
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://planetabled.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 11, 2019 Maximising Progress in Autism
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Sherin & Neerada’s deep bond of friendship is rooted in understanding & respect
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News