Barrier Free Rafting Tour to Rishikesh with Planet Abled
Rishikesh tour is a perfect blend of serenity & adventure. An accessible break like never before. A 4-day break to the Gateway to the Himalayas, Rishikesh. Wake up to the chirping of birds and rejuvenate yourself with a session of yoga in the cool and cosy weather.
Explore the city which is a unique mix of spirituality and the Beatles culture from the time they came in here decades ago. And not to forget the enthralling white water rafting to pump up your adrenaline.
Only few rivers in the world have the mystique of the Ganges, the living mother Goddess of the India. Rafting on its water of wisdom is certainly an unusual experience. Enjoy and explore the life time experience on a date with mother Ganges.
Soak in the culture – the sights and sounds of India with an evening drive to Rishikesh for the famous Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Niketan. It is organized and performed by ashram residents, particularly who are studying the Vedas there.
The ceremony commences with the singing of bhajans, prayers, and a purifying and sacred ritual that takes place around a fire, with the offerings made to Agni, the fire god. A fantastic spiritual experience!
This trip is open for people of ALL disabilities and people without disabilities.
Dates of Travel - 8th November to 11th November 2018 (3 Nights/4 Days)
- Starts on: Thursday, 08 Nov 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 11 Nov 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Rishikesh
- Location: Rishikesh
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Planet Abled
- Organizer Phone: 91 9910042281
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://planetabled.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Why is Speech Therapy important? Some information
- Get-hooked December 16, 2018 Health Problems in children with Autism
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Congress to form government in MP with Mayawati’s support
- Events December 17, 2018 Hindi play to raise funds for Disabled Children
- Parasports December 19, 2018 Odisha win first triangular blind girls' cricket series played in Dehradun
- Headlines December 16, 2018 13 miners in Meghalaya feared dead, search operations on
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh may be announced today
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News