Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
September 22, 2018
Dear NewzHook readers! Here are the big stories of the week that went by!
CBSE plans to introduce Sign Language & Braille as subjects. Many parents have welcomed it as a step towards inclusion but how will it be implemented that's the big question!Parents of children with neuromuscular diseases can now get support at India's 1st Neuro centre in Bangalore.All moms are amazing cooks! Popular cookery show Zayka ka Tadka hopes to convey skills of blind mothers at cooking. The third season of the show kicked off on 19 September.Union Minister Babul Supriyo was heavily criticized for the insensitive comments he made at an event for disabled people. Keep reading NewzHook for more latest news.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Accept, Respect, Empower each other - Guest Column by Tapas Bharadwaj
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Providing service with care & compassion is the mantra for Walktors At Home
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan out of World Cup due to injury
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events June 11, 2019 Nurturing The Green Week’ 2019 - World Environment day
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 These surprise gift boxes by Little Trovebox has people hooked
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News