Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
September 22, 2018
Dear NewzHook readers! Here are the big stories of the week that went by!
CBSE plans to introduce Sign Language & Braille as subjects. Many parents have welcomed it as a step towards inclusion but how will it be implemented that's the big question!Parents of children with neuromuscular diseases can now get support at India's 1st Neuro centre in Bangalore.All moms are amazing cooks! Popular cookery show Zayka ka Tadka hopes to convey skills of blind mothers at cooking. The third season of the show kicked off on 19 September.Union Minister Babul Supriyo was heavily criticized for the insensitive comments he made at an event for disabled people. Keep reading NewzHook for more latest news.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News