Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
Dear NewzHook readers! Here are the big stories of the week that went by!
CBSE plans to introduce Sign Language & Braille as subjects. Many parents have welcomed it as a step towards inclusion but how will it be implemented that's the big question!Parents of children with neuromuscular diseases can now get support at India's 1st Neuro centre in Bangalore.All moms are amazing cooks! Popular cookery show Zayka ka Tadka hopes to convey skills of blind mothers at cooking. The third season of the show kicked off on 19 September.Union Minister Babul Supriyo was heavily criticized for the insensitive comments he made at an event for disabled people. Keep reading NewzHook for more latest news.
Watch in Sign Language
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
- Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
February 17, 2019
- #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Accessibility February 11, 2019 Citizen activism pays off, gurdwara in East Delhi takes steps to make worship accessible for all
- Accessibility February 11, 2019 Kerala government starts initiatives for inclusive elections
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 3, 2019
Get-hooked February 17, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News