An inclusive skiing adventure for fun seekers
September 26, 2018
Are you an adventure seeker and looking for some fun thing to do! Well here is an exciting idea for you.
Travel company Planet Abled is organizing an inclusive skiing trip in February 2019 and the trip is from 8 February to 13 February 2019 (5 Nights/6 Days). We will tell you more about it now so you can register and make plans beforehand.
The sking adventure will be held in the beautiful snowy slopes in Gulmarg. Gulmarg is a hill station and a popular skiing destination in the Baramula district of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir.
The trip is inclusive and is open for people with visual impairment, deaf people and amputees. Even people without disabilities can take part in the trip.
It doesn't matter if you are with friends, family or a single traveler, the trip is for you if you love adventure and don't mind trying new stuff. The travel adventure is also child friendly and kids above the age of four years can also come along if they wish to.
The trip can become a family outing and adventure of a life time. Like always, Planet Abled team will take care of your safety and security to ensure stress free outing.
For those who are not sure about skiing on the hill slopes, there are other fun activities to do, you can even skip all that and just enjoy the beauty of the hills and the local climate.
The trip has limited seats and registration process has already started. Well wait no more and get in touch with the planet abled team to book your seat. You can register by clicking here.
A first of its kind unique travel sojourn of the planet where people of all disabilities and without disabilities travel together.- Neha Arora, Founder Planet Abled
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Some tips for people with disabilities to stay fit & healthy
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News