An inclusive skiing adventure for fun seekers
Are you an adventure seeker and looking for some fun thing to do! Well here is an exciting idea for you.
Travel company Planet Abled is organizing an inclusive skiing trip in February 2019 and the trip is from 8 February to 13 February 2019 (5 Nights/6 Days). We will tell you more about it now so you can register and make plans beforehand.
The sking adventure will be held in the beautiful snowy slopes in Gulmarg. Gulmarg is a hill station and a popular skiing destination in the Baramula district of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir.
The trip is inclusive and is open for people with visual impairment, deaf people and amputees. Even people without disabilities can take part in the trip.
It doesn’t matter if you are with friends, family or a single traveler, the trip is for you if you love adventure and don’t mind trying new stuff. The travel adventure is also child friendly and kids above the age of four years can also come along if they wish to.
The trip can become a family outing and adventure of a life time. Like always, Planet Abled team will take care of your safety and security to ensure stress free outing.
For those who are not sure about skiing on the hill slopes, there are other fun activities to do, you can even skip all that and just enjoy the beauty of the hills and the local climate.
The trip has limited seats and registration process has already started. Well wait no more and get in touch with the planet abled team to book your seat. You can register by clicking here.
A first of its kind unique travel sojourn of the planet where people of all disabilities and without disabilities travel together.- Neha Arora, Founder Planet Abled
Watch in Sign Language
- Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
February 20, 2019
- Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
February 19, 2019
- Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
February 19, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Salman Khan donates for families of Pulwama martyrs
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Events February 17, 2019 Meraki – Where Art Exceeds Artists
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Kashmir Valley shuts down after terror attack
- Headlines February 14, 2019 CAG report on Rafale deal brings relief to Modi government
- Education February 19, 2019 The Gati initiative is enabling mainstream Mumbai schools to provide high quality, inclusive education
- Headlines February 20, 2019 India Premier League season starts 23 March
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 11, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News