An inclusive skiing adventure for fun seekers
September 26, 2018
Are you an adventure seeker and looking for some fun thing to do! Well here is an exciting idea for you.
Travel company Planet Abled is organizing an inclusive skiing trip in February 2019 and the trip is from 8 February to 13 February 2019 (5 Nights/6 Days). We will tell you more about it now so you can register and make plans beforehand.
The sking adventure will be held in the beautiful snowy slopes in Gulmarg. Gulmarg is a hill station and a popular skiing destination in the Baramula district of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir.
The trip is inclusive and is open for people with visual impairment, deaf people and amputees. Even people without disabilities can take part in the trip.
It doesn't matter if you are with friends, family or a single traveler, the trip is for you if you love adventure and don't mind trying new stuff. The travel adventure is also child friendly and kids above the age of four years can also come along if they wish to.
The trip can become a family outing and adventure of a life time. Like always, Planet Abled team will take care of your safety and security to ensure stress free outing.
For those who are not sure about skiing on the hill slopes, there are other fun activities to do, you can even skip all that and just enjoy the beauty of the hills and the local climate.
The trip has limited seats and registration process has already started. Well wait no more and get in touch with the planet abled team to book your seat. You can register by clicking here.
A first of its kind unique travel sojourn of the planet where people of all disabilities and without disabilities travel together.- Neha Arora, Founder Planet Abled
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Seeking a friend or life partner? Register at this meet up
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Love, Marriage & Disability - couples share their stories
- Parasports June 19, 2019 Tamil Nadu set to rock the National Wheelchair Basketball Championship
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Bengal doctors' protest spreads to other cities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News