Visually Impaired Tandem Cycling
Cycling for Visually Impaired event, 13th October to 15th october 2018 From Shirdi to Mumbai 290 kms.
The primary goal of the event is to raise funds to support the Visually Impaired community under Blind Welfare Association. Blind Welfare Association provides visually impaired cyclists with the opportunity to experience the freedom and health benefits of it.
By participating in the event you will be helping us provide critical services to the visually impaired individuals. The funds raised through this event will be utilized for various projects in the areas of Healthcare, Education, Sports, recreational activities and a lot more for the visually impaired.
There will be a cultural evening held at an auditorium in Mumbai after the returning from shirdi. It will be performed by visually impaired students from various schools and organisations. It involves performance of Yoga, Mallakhamb and Orchestra by Visually impaired.
Blind Welfare Association lets all the partially and totally blind people respect their views, suggestion, new creative idea and is always ready to except all new challenges which our blind people as well as society encouragement and boost to our talent.
We like to provide basic necessaries, education, sports, cultural activity and other such talent which blind person pursues within them.
- Starts on: Saturday, 13 Oct 2018 at 06:00 AM
- Ends on: Monday, 15 Oct 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Shirdi
- Location: Shirdi Sai Baba temple
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Blind Welfare Association
- Organizer Phone: 082915 36881
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/NayanFoundation10/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events December 13, 2018 6th India International Deaf film festival 2019
- Accessibility December 17, 2018 Ezy Mov, the wheelchair taxi service, makes Accessible Goa a reality
- Get-hooked December 18, 2018 How a trek led to the start of a larger journey - My Take by P Devendra, Founder, Nayan Foundation
- Headlines December 17, 2018 Bhupesh Baghel is the new Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh
- Headlines December 16, 2018 13 miners in Meghalaya feared dead, search operations on
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Why is Speech Therapy important? Some information
- Employment December 15, 2018 Staff from schools for disabled kids protest against government apathy in Kerala
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018