Visually Impaired Tandem Cycling
Cycling for Visually Impaired event, 13th October to 15th october 2018 From Shirdi to Mumbai 290 kms.
The primary goal of the event is to raise funds to support the Visually Impaired community under Blind Welfare Association. Blind Welfare Association provides visually impaired cyclists with the opportunity to experience the freedom and health benefits of it.
By participating in the event you will be helping us provide critical services to the visually impaired individuals. The funds raised through this event will be utilized for various projects in the areas of Healthcare, Education, Sports, recreational activities and a lot more for the visually impaired.
There will be a cultural evening held at an auditorium in Mumbai after the returning from shirdi. It will be performed by visually impaired students from various schools and organisations. It involves performance of Yoga, Mallakhamb and Orchestra by Visually impaired.
Blind Welfare Association lets all the partially and totally blind people respect their views, suggestion, new creative idea and is always ready to except all new challenges which our blind people as well as society encouragement and boost to our talent.
We like to provide basic necessaries, education, sports, cultural activity and other such talent which blind person pursues within them.
- Starts on: Saturday, 13 Oct 2018 at 06:00 AM
- Ends on: Monday, 15 Oct 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Shirdi
- Location: Shirdi Sai Baba temple
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Blind Welfare Association
- Organizer Phone: 082915 36881
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/NayanFoundation10/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events October 17, 2018 Inclusive Dandiya Nite
- Headlines October 18, 2018 #MeToo impact: Union Minister M J Akbar resigns over complaints of sexual harassment
- Education October 20, 2018 Some ways to help kids with autism prepare for exams
- Get-hooked October 19, 2018 Cycling for children with autism, some information
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 High time to bid goodbye to idioms that mock the disabled community
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Abhyan Centre steps in to lend a hand to disabled teenagers
- Get-hooked October 21, 2018 Inclusion should begin early to build greater understanding & awareness, say experts
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News