Visually Impaired Tandem Cycling
Cycling for Visually Impaired event, 13th October to 15th october 2018 From Shirdi to Mumbai 290 kms.
The primary goal of the event is to raise funds to support the Visually Impaired community under Blind Welfare Association. Blind Welfare Association provides visually impaired cyclists with the opportunity to experience the freedom and health benefits of it.
By participating in the event you will be helping us provide critical services to the visually impaired individuals. The funds raised through this event will be utilized for various projects in the areas of Healthcare, Education, Sports, recreational activities and a lot more for the visually impaired.
There will be a cultural evening held at an auditorium in Mumbai after the returning from shirdi. It will be performed by visually impaired students from various schools and organisations. It involves performance of Yoga, Mallakhamb and Orchestra by Visually impaired.
Blind Welfare Association lets all the partially and totally blind people respect their views, suggestion, new creative idea and is always ready to except all new challenges which our blind people as well as society encouragement and boost to our talent.
We like to provide basic necessaries, education, sports, cultural activity and other such talent which blind person pursues within them.
- Starts on: Saturday, 13 Oct 2018 at 06:00 AM
- Ends on: Monday, 15 Oct 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Shirdi
- Location: Shirdi Sai Baba temple
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Blind Welfare Association
- Organizer Phone: 082915 36881
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/NayanFoundation10/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 20, 2019 Workshop on Behaviour Therapy
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Rahul Gandhi firm on quitting as Congress chief
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Making a difference – Quick Tips for budding social entrepreneurs
- Technology June 24, 2019 New web-based remote promises to change TV viewing for people with disabilities
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Best friends Mary Vincy & Mary Jiya shares their success mantras
- Events June 20, 2019 Certificate course in Assistive Technology Solutions
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Uber India apology to disability rights activist not enough, call for concrete measures
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News