Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
October 6, 2018
Another week went by and a lot of things happened around us. Here is a brief look at the top most stories of the week.
Reserve Banks proposal for a mobile app that will help visually impaired people identify rupee notes has been slammed by disability rights leaders and members of the community.
Borivali station in the Mumbai has become Maharashtra's first blind-friendly station this week.
October is also the ADHD awareness month. All this month we will bring stories that inspire and create awareness about ADHD.
Keeping reading NewzHook to keep in touch with the trending news.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 #AutismPower - Five takeaways from a run with Varun Sawant by Vineet Saraiwala
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 A session on managing your own career for people with visual impairments
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News