Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
Another week went by and a lot of things happened around us. Here is a brief look at the top most stories of the week.
Reserve Banks proposal for a mobile app that will help visually impaired people identify rupee notes has been slammed by disability rights leaders and members of the community.
Borivali station in the Mumbai has become Maharashtra’s first blind-friendly station this week.
October is also the ADHD awareness month. All this month we will bring stories that inspire and create awareness about ADHD.
Keeping reading NewzHook to keep in touch with the trending news.
Watch in Sign Language
- One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
February 18, 2019
- Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
February 18, 2019
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Accessibility February 11, 2019 Citizen activism pays off, gurdwara in East Delhi takes steps to make worship accessible for all
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Headlines February 11, 2019 ‘Gully Boy’ screened at Berlin Film Festival, gets positive reviews
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Salman Khan donates for families of Pulwama martyrs
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Superstar Rajinikanth will not contest Lok Sabha Elections
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News