Family support group
Theme: Children’s voices on what leisure means for them and what are the possibilities it creates.
We are inviting you to be a part of family support group. The children will be sharing their experiences of leisure and the meaning it holds in their lives.
- Starts on: Saturday, 27 Oct 2018 at 04:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 27 Oct 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Ummeed Training Facility, Parel
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Ummeed child development center
- Organizer Phone: 022 62102000
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://ummeed.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events October 17, 2018 Inclusive Dandiya Nite
- Parasports October 18, 2018 Prime Minister Modi meets India's Para Asian Games players
- Events October 19, 2018 Knowledge sharing Open Session On Career Planning by BGFI
- Headlines October 21, 2018 Bollywood celebrity manager accused in #MeToo movement attempts suicide
- Parasports October 17, 2018 India's para badminton players show their mettle in the Asian Para Games
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 High time to bid goodbye to idioms that mock the disabled community
- Headlines October 21, 2018 Amitabh Bachchan to repay loan worth ₹5.5 crore for 850 farmers
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News