Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
Dear NewzHook readers, thank you for liking and sharing our stories. Today we bring to you some more trending stories of the week that went by.
The Asian Para Games are going on in Jakarta and Indian para sportspersons are on a medal winning spree. Archer Harvinder Singh, Manish Narwal, Ekta Bhyan , Javelin thrower Sandeep Chaudhary are some of the gold winners for India. The brilliant performances have made India proud, hopefully the government will extend more support and assistances to our para sportspersons to encourage their talents.
The country is celebrating the festival of Navaratri- the nine days of goddess worship. The Samaj Sebi Sangha Puja has created a pandal accessible for visually impaired people .
We were also thrilled to see wheelchair basketball player Javed Choudhuri dancing after finishing the Pune Half Marathon. His spontaneous dance went viral on the social media.
Javed did make a lot of people smile with his positive attitude.
Thanks you for being a part of Newzhook. Keep reading for more of the latest news from around you.
Watch in Sign Language
- Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
February 20, 2019
- Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
February 19, 2019
- Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
February 19, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Two jets crash ahead of Bengaluru Aero India event, one pilot dies
- Events February 17, 2019 Meraki – Where Art Exceeds Artists
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 63 government websites now accessible for disabled people, claims Centre. Not enough, says experts
- Events February 20, 2019 Paintability!
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Accessibility February 19, 2019 Kerala government launches projects to empower visually impaired people
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News