Industry 4.0 will create jobs, said Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said that the despite a popular belief, industrial revolution is not a reason for unemployment.
He was speaking at the recent launch of WEF - World Economic Forum's Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution in Delhi. PM Modi said that "Industry 4.0" will act as a game changer for the employment and jobs in the future.
He also said that the advancement of technology will create more opportunities and the nature of jobs will change.
PM Modi said “Our diversity, our demographic potential, fast-growing market size and digital infrastructure has potential to make India a global hub for research and implementation”.
Prime Minister Modi also explained that technology has helped unite the country by the means of Aadhaar. Optic fiber technology is now reaching villages and creating an advanced network throughout the country that will result in development across India.
As per reports, WEF center will focus on three projects initially, these are: Drones, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 11, 2019 SBI warns customers on ATM frauds
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Headlines February 11, 2019 Robert Vadra takes to Facebook to share his story
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Mammootty watches latest film 'Peranbu' with disabled kids at Kochi theatre
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines February 9, 2019
Headlines February 16, 2019
Headlines February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News