Industry 4.0 will create jobs, said Prime Minister Narendra Modi
October 14, 2018
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said that the despite a popular belief, industrial revolution is not a reason for unemployment.
He was speaking at the recent launch of WEF - World Economic Forum's Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution in Delhi. PM Modi said that "Industry 4.0" will act as a game changer for the employment and jobs in the future.
He also said that the advancement of technology will create more opportunities and the nature of jobs will change.
PM Modi said "Our diversity, our demographic potential, fast-growing market size and digital infrastructure has potential to make India a global hub for research and implementation".
Prime Minister Modi also explained that technology has helped unite the country by the means of Aadhaar. Optic fiber technology is now reaching villages and creating an advanced network throughout the country that will result in development across India.
As per reports, WEF center will focus on three projects initially, these are: Drones, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Understanding Deafblindness
- Headlines June 26, 2019 11 arrested in Jharkhand lynching case
- Parasports June 20, 2019 Sonakshi Sinha likely to play the part of Paralympian Deepa Malik
- Education June 24, 2019 Inclusive Education - Challenges and Barriers - Guest column by Rukmini Krishnaswamy
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Social media thread highlights barriers faced by disabled candidates at exam halls across India
- Events June 20, 2019 Workshop on Behaviour Therapy
- Get-hooked June 26, 2019 Nationwide contest seeks to unearth and showcase talented blind cooks
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News