Industry 4.0 will create jobs, said Prime Minister Narendra Modi
October 14, 2018
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said that the despite a popular belief, industrial revolution is not a reason for unemployment.
He was speaking at the recent launch of WEF - World Economic Forum's Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution in Delhi. PM Modi said that "Industry 4.0" will act as a game changer for the employment and jobs in the future.
He also said that the advancement of technology will create more opportunities and the nature of jobs will change.
PM Modi said "Our diversity, our demographic potential, fast-growing market size and digital infrastructure has potential to make India a global hub for research and implementation".
Prime Minister Modi also explained that technology has helped unite the country by the means of Aadhaar. Optic fiber technology is now reaching villages and creating an advanced network throughout the country that will result in development across India.
As per reports, WEF center will focus on three projects initially, these are: Drones, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 22, 2019 Disabled people in parts of Goa can look forward to wheelchair accessible transport on voting day
- Events April 24, 2019 Summer Camp 2019
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Understanding Stimming
- Get-hooked April 26, 2019 India provides 100 wheelchairs to Afghan war veterans
- Headlines April 23, 2019 Congress list for Delhi polls out
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Over 200 dead in Sri Lanka blasts
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Sadhvi Thakur slapped with notice over statements
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines April 21, 2019
Headlines April 23, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News