Deepak Malik's century gives India lead against Sri Lanka in Blind Cricket Twenty20 series
October 17, 2018
A superb performance by Deepak Malik has given India gain a 2-0 lead against Sri Lanka in the five-match T20 blind cricket series.
India, which batted first, put up a good score of 236 thanks to Malik's century and Sunil Ramesh's half century. The total score was 236 for 2 in 20 overs.
Lanka struggled from the start though there were valuable contributions from the middle order. They finished 34 runs short of the target. Today the teams are playing in Bhopal and the pressure is certainly on Lanka.
The Man of the Match award was won by Deepak Malik.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines March 18, 2019 Indian cricket team gears up for World Cup 2019
- Headlines March 16, 2019 Bangladesh cricketers escaped terror attack closely
- Headlines March 17, 2019 Narendra Modi launches ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’ campaign
- Accessibility March 15, 2019 Election Commission's voter helpline 1950 proves to be a letdown for disabled community in Chennai
- Events March 20, 2019 Session by Smrithy Rajesh
- Events March 20, 2019 Samam Vidya & Tinkerama Summer camp
- Headlines March 16, 2019 Mumbai bridge collapse - Families demand answers
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News