Deepak Malik's century gives India lead against Sri Lanka in Blind Cricket Twenty20 series
October 17, 2018
A superb performance by Deepak Malik has given India gain a 2-0 lead against Sri Lanka in the five-match T20 blind cricket series.
India, which batted first, put up a good score of 236 thanks to Malik's century and Sunil Ramesh's half century. The total score was 236 for 2 in 20 overs.
Lanka struggled from the start though there were valuable contributions from the middle order. They finished 34 runs short of the target. Today the teams are playing in Bhopal and the pressure is certainly on Lanka.
The Man of the Match award was won by Deepak Malik.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology August 25, 2019 18-year-old with autism wins fans across the world with his app Aumi
- Lifestyle August 22, 2019 Kurtas for men - Feast your eyes on some amazing designs
- Events August 21, 2019 Vadhu Var Melawa
- Get-Hooked August 25, 2019 Understanding Teaching Nonverbal Children
- Get-Hooked August 19, 2019 "Love can be limitless if people recognise, accept and celebrate a person with a difference" - Jasmina Khanna
- Headlines August 25, 2019 Narendra Modi conferred with UAE’s highest civilian honour
- Events August 21, 2019 GO PLAY - A Parent Education Program
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News