Deepak Malik's century gives India lead against Sri Lanka in Blind Cricket Twenty20 series
A superb performance by Deepak Malik has given India gain a 2-0 lead against Sri Lanka in the five-match T20 blind cricket series.
India, which batted first, put up a good score of 236 thanks to Malik's century and Sunil Ramesh's half century. The total score was 236 for 2 in 20 overs.
Lanka struggled from the start though there were valuable contributions from the middle order. They finished 34 runs short of the target. Today the teams are playing in Bhopal and the pressure is certainly on Lanka.
The Man of the Match award was won by Deepak Malik.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Marvel Comics creator Stan Lee dies at 95
- Get-hooked November 16, 2018 Sexual assaults on disabled women to come under focus in Delhi convention
- Parasports November 11, 2018 Want to stay active? Check out these sports for disabled people
- Technology November 13, 2018 Engineering student develops app called Myability that speaks out typed text
- Parasports November 16, 2018 Help blind athletes achieve their best by funding sighted guides, says blind Paralympian Ankur Dhama
- Headlines November 9, 2018 'Thugs of Hindostan' movie review
- Headlines November 11, 2018 ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ crosses Rs 50 crore on first day of release
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Parasports November 11, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News