Deepak Malik's century gives India lead against Sri Lanka in Blind Cricket Twenty20 series
October 17, 2018
A superb performance by Deepak Malik has given India gain a 2-0 lead against Sri Lanka in the five-match T20 blind cricket series.
India, which batted first, put up a good score of 236 thanks to Malik's century and Sunil Ramesh's half century. The total score was 236 for 2 in 20 overs.
Lanka struggled from the start though there were valuable contributions from the middle order. They finished 34 runs short of the target. Today the teams are playing in Bhopal and the pressure is certainly on Lanka.
The Man of the Match award was won by Deepak Malik.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 16, 2019 CRPF bans jawans from playing PUBG game
- Accessibility May 16, 2019 Game changing innovations that enable inclusion - Global Accessibility Awareness Day special
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Madras High Court bench slams Medical Council of India guidelines as biased against disabled medical aspirants
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Exit polls predict comfortable win for BJP
- Get-hooked May 22, 2019 Experts claim music therapy helps enhance critical skills in children with autism
- Headlines May 17, 2019 Pakistani air space to remain shut for Indian flights till 30 May
- Headlines May 22, 2019 Clean chit for Mulayam Singh & son in corruption case
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News