Deepak Malik's century gives India lead against Sri Lanka in Blind Cricket Twenty20 series
A superb performance by Deepak Malik has given India gain a 2-0 lead against Sri Lanka in the five-match T20 blind cricket series.
India, which batted first, put up a good score of 236 thanks to Malik's century and Sunil Ramesh's half century. The total score was 236 for 2 in 20 overs.
Lanka struggled from the start though there were valuable contributions from the middle order. They finished 34 runs short of the target. Today the teams are playing in Bhopal and the pressure is certainly on Lanka.
The Man of the Match award was won by Deepak Malik.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events January 17, 2019 India Art Festival- IAF
- Events January 20, 2019 Cognitive Approach to Autism Management
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events January 20, 2019 Deaf Awareness India- Guests Lecture
- Headlines January 19, 2019 India wins one day series in Australia
- Get-hooked January 21, 2019 Bengaluru NGOs show a large heart with donations for disabled, homeless people
- Technology January 20, 2019 Assistive technologies help children with Down syndrome. Here's how
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News