Priyanka Chopra to marry later this year, most likely in Rajasthan
October 18, 2018
PeeCee fans, take note! The much awaited news about the wedding of Bollywood and Hollywood star Priyanka Chopra is out.
Reports are that she will tie the know with American fiance Nick Jonas on 2 December. The wedding will be at the Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Soon after the report broke out, Jonas shared a photo of himself and Priyanka at an outdoor location with him pointing far out into the horizon while she looks on. The message he posted was, "When the future looks oh so bright..."
The ceremonies will be spread over three days from 30 November to 2 December. Before the wedding, Priyanka will hold her bridal shower in New York which will be attended by her friends in in the Hollywood movie industry.
The wedding will be a private affair and just around 200 people comprising close friends and family will be invited.
During a public appearance in New York City this week, the 36-year-old actor gave a sneak peek into some details about her wedding dress.
I always believed that anything and everything that I wear, I have to be comfortable and cute. So it's going to be cute and comfortable. - Priyanka Chopra, Actor
The roka and engagement of Priyanka and Nick was held in Mumbai earlier this year.
This is not the only celebrity wedding to look forward to. There are reports that Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh will get married around the same time as well.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 20, 2019 'Follow your heart, not your brain to find success' - Guest column by Neelu Jindal
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 #BeingMom - Behind swimming champ Ankita Anvikar's success story is mom Anjali
- Headlines May 17, 2019 PM promises to build statue of reformer Vidyasagar
- Parasports May 22, 2019 Para swimmers to battle sharks, icy waters in Catalina Channel, aim for Ocean Seven challenge
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Huge turnout for #MenToo protests held in Delhi
- Get-hooked May 20, 2019 These friends banded together in the aftermath of the Kerala floods to help people with disabilities
- Employment May 19, 2019 At Indore workshop on workplace inclusion, corporates share learnings & inspiring stories
- Get-hooked May 22, 2019 Video of physically disabled Zomato delivery boy wins hearts on social media
- Get-hooked May 17, 2019 Accessibility among 5 areas under focus in 11th edition of NASSCOM Social Innovation Forum
- Technology May 23, 2019 #TechThursdays - Augmenta11y, an app developed by students, helps children with dyslexia read better
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News