Deepika and Ranveer to get married on 15 November
October 22, 2018
For all the fans of Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh, here is some exciting news! The two lovers are all set to get married next month. Reports claim that the wedding will take place on 14 and 15 November and the venue is Lake Como in Italy.
The wedding news was made public by both Deepika and Ranveer on the social media.
The post read, "With the blessings of our families, it gives us immense joy in sharing that our wedding is set to take place on the 14th and 15th of November, 2018. We thank you for all the love you have showered upon us over the years and seek your blessings as we embark on this incredible journey of love, loyalty, friendship and togetherness."
This is the first time that the couple has formally acknowledged and shared the news about their relationship.
This is the same date when Sanjay Leela Bhansali film 'Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela was released in 2013.
This was the first movie that Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh did together. They have worked in several films together after that, such as Bajirao Mastani and Padmavat.
Some reports claim that Deepika met Ranveer for the first time at an award function in 2012. Deepika was earlier in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor but the two broke up and ended the affair.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 20, 2019 Certificate course in Assistive Technology Solutions
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Parenting Corner - Parent’s role in education
- Events June 20, 2019 Special buddies program (Intermediate group)
- Headlines June 25, 2019 Jharkhand mob lynching victim dies, five arrested
- Headlines June 26, 2019 Felt suicidal after India loss, says Pakistan cricket coach
- Events June 20, 2019 Workshop on Behaviour Therapy
- Headlines June 27, 2019 Salman Khan accused of assault, robbery
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News