Deepika and Ranveer to get married on 15 November
For all the fans of Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh, here is some exciting news! The two lovers are all set to get married next month. Reports claim that the wedding will take place on 14 and 15 November and the venue is Lake Como in Italy.
The wedding news was made public by both Deepika and Ranveer on the social media.
The post read, “With the blessings of our families, it gives us immense joy in sharing that our wedding is set to take place on the 14th and 15th of November, 2018. We thank you for all the love you have showered upon us over the years and seek your blessings as we embark on this incredible journey of love, loyalty, friendship and togetherness.”
This is the first time that the couple has formally acknowledged and shared the news about their relationship.
This is the same date when Sanjay Leela Bhansali film 'Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela was released in 2013.
This was the first movie that Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh did together. They have worked in several films together after that, such as Bajirao Mastani and Padmavat.
Some reports claim that Deepika met Ranveer for the first time at an award function in 2012. Deepika was earlier in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor but the two broke up and ended the affair.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Accessibility February 11, 2019 Citizen activism pays off, gurdwara in East Delhi takes steps to make worship accessible for all
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya gets married
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News