1st National Men’s Kabaddi Championship for Physically Challenged 2018
1st National Men’s Kabaddi Championship for For Physically Challenged 2018 organized by Maatru Pratishtana in association with Karnataka State Physically challenged Kabaddi Association.
The Maatru Pratishtana (R) is a registered and Govt. of Karnataka Recognised Organisation working for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities. The organisation supports various activities which mainstream them; special focus is given for the persons with disabilities from rural areas.
The Maatru Pratishtana (R) organizing an National Level Kabaddi Tournament for the Physically Challenged in Bengaluru. Teams from state of
West Bengal, Jharkhand, Goa, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarath, Uttarkhand, Rajasthan, Kerela, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka will be taking part in the 2 days tournament held at Mangala Stadium, Mangaluru. All the teams will be given free board and lodge at our cost apart from trophies and medals for the winner’s cash prize. This tournament is being held for the first time in Bengaluru @ Karnataka featuring National teams.
- Starts on: Saturday, 15 Dec 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 16 Dec 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Mangalore
- Location: Mangala Stadium, Mangalore
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Maatru Prathishtana
- Organizer Phone: 4706365655
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events January 18, 2019 Thematic Concert on Sufi and Bhakti
- Get-hooked January 21, 2019 Some things to not tell a disabled person when you meet online
- Headlines January 18, 2019 Supreme Court allows dance bars in Maharashtra to reopen
- Parasports January 22, 2019 Champions with disabilities display guts & glory at the 2019 Tata Mumbai Marathon
- Headlines January 22, 2019 Uri: The Surgical Strike is 2019's 1st hit
- Events January 20, 2019 Cognitive Approach to Autism Management
- Get-hooked January 17, 2019 Bhopal is hosting Deaf Festival 2019, know more
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News