1st National Men’s Kabaddi Championship for Physically Challenged 2018
1st National Men's Kabaddi Championship for For Physically Challenged 2018 organized by Maatru Pratishtana in association with Karnataka State Physically challenged Kabaddi Association.
The Maatru Pratishtana (R) is a registered and Govt. of Karnataka Recognised Organisation working for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities. The organisation supports various activities which mainstream them; special focus is given for the persons with disabilities from rural areas.
The Maatru Pratishtana (R) organizing an National Level Kabaddi Tournament for the Physically Challenged in Bengaluru. Teams from state of
West Bengal, Jharkhand, Goa, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarath, Uttarkhand, Rajasthan, Kerela, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka will be taking part in the 2 days tournament held at Mangala Stadium, Mangaluru. All the teams will be given free board and lodge at our cost apart from trophies and medals for the winner's cash prize. This tournament is being held for the first time in Bengaluru @ Karnataka featuring National teams.
- Starts on: Saturday, 15 Dec 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 16 Dec 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Mangalore
- Location: Mangala Stadium, Mangalore
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Maatru Prathishtana
- Organizer Phone: 4706365655
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines March 17, 2019 Narendra Modi launches ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’ campaign
- Get-hooked March 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Events March 14, 2019 Future Planning for persons with special needs
- Headlines March 21, 2019 All IPL 2019 matches will be played in India
- Headlines March 16, 2019 Mumbai bridge collapse - Families demand answers
- Events March 20, 2019 Session by Smrithy Rajesh
- Get-hooked March 18, 2019 No disability can come in the way of Swapna’s passion for art
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events March 11, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News