1st National Men’s Kabaddi Championship for Physically Challenged 2018
1st National Men’s Kabaddi Championship for For Physically Challenged 2018 organized by Maatru Pratishtana in association with Karnataka State Physically challenged Kabaddi Association.
The Maatru Pratishtana (R) is a registered and Govt. of Karnataka Recognised Organisation working for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities. The organisation supports various activities which mainstream them; special focus is given for the persons with disabilities from rural areas.
The Maatru Pratishtana (R) organizing an National Level Kabaddi Tournament for the Physically Challenged in Bengaluru. Teams from state of
West Bengal, Jharkhand, Goa, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarath, Uttarkhand, Rajasthan, Kerela, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka will be taking part in the 2 days tournament held at Mangala Stadium, Mangaluru. All the teams will be given free board and lodge at our cost apart from trophies and medals for the winner’s cash prize. This tournament is being held for the first time in Bengaluru @ Karnataka featuring National teams.
- Starts on: Saturday, 15 Dec 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 16 Dec 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Mangalore
- Location: Mangala Stadium, Mangalore
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Maatru Prathishtana
- Organizer Phone: 4706365655
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 12, 2018 Inclusive trek near Bengaluru brings visually impaired & sighted people together
- Get-hooked November 12, 2018 New study links high pollution levels to autism, findings a cause for concern for Indian parents
- Get-hooked November 9, 2018 Arunima Sinha, first female amputee to climb Mount Everest, gets honorary doctorate in the UK
- Headlines November 8, 2018 Shah Rukh Khan's Zero sets record of most watched trailer
- Get-hooked November 9, 2018 India takes the fight against leprosy to people's doorsteps
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Prime Minister Modi launches projects over ₹2,400 crore in Varanasi
- Technology November 12, 2018 Manovue glove opens doors to visually impaired people who do not know Braille
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 12, 2018
Events November 8, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 10, 2018