Horticultural Therapy for Special Children - An Introductory workshop for Parents
Horticultural Therapy Healing Center is presenting a half-day free workshop on Introduction to Horticultural Therapy for the Parents of Special children!
Horticultural Therapy is a powerful system of connecting oneself to nature through gardening and plant related activities. It has been found to be very useful for children with special needs - physically as well as mentally.
WHAT YOU WILL GET: It is an awareness program about how Horticultural Therapy as: About horticultural therapy and its benefits for your child. Teach stress relaxation techniques and tips for parents. Benefits in day-to-day activities. Control the physical mobility. Impact the behavior of the child. Keep the child calm and happy. Teach more vocational skills for your child. Make aware of the Nature connection and its necessity for you and children.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 31 Oct 2018 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 31 Oct 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: HTHC, No.25, 2nd block, Akkamma Layout
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Horticultural Therapy Healing Center
- Organizer Phone: +91 8762679127
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://horticulturaltherapy.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 11, 2019 Virat apologises for booing Indian fans
- Get-hooked June 9, 2019 Sportsperson & businesswoman, Geetha Chauhan excels at all that she does
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Mumbaikar Karan Shahh honoured with Bharat Prerna Award 2019
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Dark Pheonix brings alive the magic of Stan Lee's superheroes yet again
- Events June 11, 2019 Maximising Progress in Autism
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan out of World Cup due to injury
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News