Horticultural Therapy for Special Children - An Introductory workshop for Parents
Horticultural Therapy Healing Center is presenting a half-day free workshop on Introduction to Horticultural Therapy for the Parents of Special children!
Horticultural Therapy is a powerful system of connecting oneself to nature through gardening and plant related activities. It has been found to be very useful for children with special needs - physically as well as mentally.
WHAT YOU WILL GET: It is an awareness program about how Horticultural Therapy as: About horticultural therapy and its benefits for your child. Teach stress relaxation techniques and tips for parents. Benefits in day-to-day activities. Control the physical mobility. Impact the behavior of the child. Keep the child calm and happy. Teach more vocational skills for your child. Make aware of the Nature connection and its necessity for you and children.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 31 Oct 2018 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 31 Oct 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: HTHC, No.25, 2nd block, Akkamma Layout
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Horticultural Therapy Healing Center
- Organizer Phone: +91 8762679127
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://horticulturaltherapy.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 9, 2019 #LovePossible – When Swarnalatha proposed to Guruprasad
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Munambam Beach in Kerala all set to become disabled-friendly
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Parasports February 9, 2019 Aspiring wheelchair cricketers in Karnataka, here is your chance to shine
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Cherish your life with all its unique flaws and blessings- My Take by Sundari Sivasubbu, Author
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News