Horticultural Therapy for Special Children - An Introductory workshop for Parents
Horticultural Therapy Healing Center is presenting a half-day free workshop on Introduction to Horticultural Therapy for the Parents of Special children!
Horticultural Therapy is a powerful system of connecting oneself to nature through gardening and plant related activities. It has been found to be very useful for children with special needs - physically as well as mentally.
WHAT YOU WILL GET: It is an awareness program about how Horticultural Therapy as: About horticultural therapy and its benefits for your child. Teach stress relaxation techniques and tips for parents. Benefits in day-to-day activities. Control the physical mobility. Impact the behavior of the child. Keep the child calm and happy. Teach more vocational skills for your child. Make aware of the Nature connection and its necessity for you and children.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 31 Oct 2018 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 31 Oct 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: HTHC, No.25, 2nd block, Akkamma Layout
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Horticultural Therapy Healing Center
- Organizer Phone: +91 8762679127
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://horticulturaltherapy.in/