Horticultural Therapy for Special Children - An Introductory workshop for Parents
Horticultural Therapy Healing Center is presenting a half-day free workshop on Introduction to Horticultural Therapy for the Parents of Special children!
Horticultural Therapy is a powerful system of connecting oneself to nature through gardening and plant related activities. It has been found to be very useful for children with special needs - physically as well as mentally.
WHAT YOU WILL GET: It is an awareness program about how Horticultural Therapy as: About horticultural therapy and its benefits for your child. Teach stress relaxation techniques and tips for parents. Benefits in day-to-day activities. Control the physical mobility. Impact the behavior of the child. Keep the child calm and happy. Teach more vocational skills for your child. Make aware of the Nature connection and its necessity for you and children.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 31 Oct 2018 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 31 Oct 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: HTHC, No.25, 2nd block, Akkamma Layout
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Horticultural Therapy Healing Center
- Organizer Phone: +91 8762679127
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://horticulturaltherapy.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Events April 22, 2019 Learn to manage your own career
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News