Maharashtra Deaf Carrom Championship
It gives great pleasure to announce that 12th Annual Maharashtra State Level Deaf Carrom Competition.
Men & Women Singles Competition will be held. Deaf persons, who are interested in participating in Competition or Programme may get in touch with their names. Every participants will be charged Rs.650 (Including Morning Breakfast / tea, Lunch, Tea & Lucky Draw)You can contact at Deaf Carrom Association, Mumbai members on or before 31/01/2019. Since only 400 persons be accommodated in the hall, 130 Male Participants & 70 Female Participants and 200 Guests (Non-participants) entry will be allowed. If you are booking after 31/01/2019 you will have to pay late fee Rs. 100 i.e. Rs 750 .
- Starts on: Sunday, 17 Feb 2019 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 17 Feb 2019 at 12:00 AM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Deaf Carrom Association
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Deaf Carrom Association, Mumbai
- Organizer Phone: 9757299059,9757214723,9833392707
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.deafcarrom.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology January 23, 2019 Inspiration is just a phone call away thanks to EnAble Vaani
- Headlines January 20, 2019 Kerala government claims 51 women entered Sabarimala since last September
- Get-hooked January 17, 2019 Benefit Cosmetics' move to feature model with Down syndrome as ambassador gets a big thumbs up
- Headlines January 21, 2019 Senior BJP leader makes offensive remarks about Mayawati
- Events January 21, 2019 Agra Deaf Enable Society- Republic Day Event
- Headlines January 19, 2019 Tight security for women who entered Sabarimala
- Headlines January 23, 2019 PM Modi’s gifts to be auctioned for Ganga
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News