Maharashtra Deaf Carrom Championship
It gives great pleasure to announce that 12th Annual Maharashtra State Level Deaf Carrom Competition.
Men & Women Singles Competition will be held. Deaf persons, who are interested in participating in Competition or Programme may get in touch with their names. Every participants will be charged Rs.650 (Including Morning Breakfast / tea, Lunch, Tea & Lucky Draw)You can contact at Deaf Carrom Association, Mumbai members on or before 31/01/2019. Since only 400 persons be accommodated in the hall, 130 Male Participants & 70 Female Participants and 200 Guests (Non-participants) entry will be allowed. If you are booking after 31/01/2019 you will have to pay late fee Rs. 100 i.e. Rs 750 .
- Starts on: Sunday, 17 Feb 2019 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 17 Feb 2019 at 12:00 AM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Deaf Carrom Association
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Deaf Carrom Association, Mumbai
- Organizer Phone: 9757299059,9757214723,9833392707
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.deafcarrom.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education November 15, 2018 Make classrooms friendly for children with ADHD
- Accessibility November 16, 2018 Filmmaker Rustom Irani to explore legal options against Jet Airways for alleged manhandling on flight
- Headlines November 16, 2018 After Trump declined invite, South African President to be Republic Day chief guest
- Headlines November 10, 2018 India & Taliban hold talks on non-official level in Moscow
- Headlines November 11, 2018 ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ crosses Rs 50 crore on first day of release
- Get-hooked November 12, 2018 Some activities for children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Headlines November 11, 2018 Facebook launches TikTok like app called 'Lasso'
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 15, 2018
Events November 12, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News