We warmly invite you to celebrate the Festival of Lights at AADI's Annual Diwali Mela.
Enjoy a unique shopping experience at stalls hosted by persons with disabilities!
We look forward to celebrating this joyous occasion with you!!
- Starts on: Sunday, 28 Oct 2018 at 12:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 28 Oct 2018 at 07:30 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: AADI 2, Balbir Saxena Marg
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: AADI
- Organizer Phone: +91-11-26966331, 26864714, 26569107
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://aadi-india.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Budding poet Neerada uses words to shatter notions about autism
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Accept, Respect, Empower each other - Guest Column by Tapas Bharadwaj
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Dark Pheonix brings alive the magic of Stan Lee's superheroes yet again
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News